Chapter Seven

Oh dangg 300 readers? Thanks guys <33 sorry I barely update. School's out tho so I'll have more time to update now!

"Y/N" Tommy calls me, shaking me lightly.

I groan turning the other way.

He tiredly laughs.

"If you dont get up, I'm gonna pour water on your head" He jokingly threatens me.

With that, I slowly lift my eyes and turn around, only to see him lightly smiling at me.

"Good morning" He says.

"Morning" I reply, rubbing the tiredness out of my eyes.

"Cheo made breakfast so I thought I'd wake you" He gets off the bed, gesturing for me to follow him.

I slowly get up, still a bit tired, and walk with Tommy over to the kitchen to see Cheo cooking up some eggs with a few other delicious looking things.

I sit down in one of the chairs set down next to the counter waiting for Cheo to hand us the food.

Tommy takes a seat next to me, while Cheo hands us the plates filled with food.

I thank him and start digging in.

-Time Skip-

I decide it was time for me to go back to my place since I haven't been there in a while and I want to take a shower.

I say my goodbyes to everyone before walking out the door, realizing I never brang a car.

"Oh yeahh. Tommy brang me" I mentally facepalm myself before walking back inside seeing Nordan sitting on the couch on his phone.

"Heyy, did you forget something?" He asks, looking up from his phone.

"Yeah, my car" I chuckle.

"Ahh, I see. I can take you home if you want" He offers me.

"Well, I was gonna ask Tommy but sure" I say.

He gets off the couch, grabbing his keys and walks out, along with me.

We get inside his car as he starts his engine.

"Sooo"

"Sooo?"

"Are you and Thomas dating yet?"

"Nope"

"Oh"

An awkward silence fills the air until Nordan speaks up again.

"Well then, I was wondering if you wanted to hang out later?" He glances at me.

"Sure. Where are we gonna go?"

"I don't know yet. Maybe it'll be a surprise"

"Ughh I hate surprises though" I groan, slouching in my seat.

"Well, you're just gonna have to wait then" He chuckles.

-Time skip againnn lol sorry I'm bad at this-

I walk inside my house after exchanging numbers with Nordan and saying goodbye. I set down my things before walking upstairs to take a shower.

I grab some clothes and a towel, setting it down on the toilet seat.

I get in the shower and let the warm water hit my body, relaxing me.

After I'm finished showering, I change into my clothes and put my hair into a messy bun.

I grab my laptop and plop on my bed, deciding to watch some youtube videos. I see Alexs video he posted a few days ago about surprising Lucas with a sloth and decide to watch it.

While doing so, I get a text.

I grab my phone from the counter and read the text.

(F stands for F/N and Y stands for Y/N)

F: Hey, we haven't talked in forever!

Y: Heyy! ikr, you should come over so we can have a little sleepover to catch up on everything :)

F: Yess, okay I'm coming. Cya

Y: Byee! Oh and bring some food while ur at it

I put down my phone and continue watching Alex's video.

A few minutes have passed when I hear the doorbell ring.

I run downstairs and open the door, knowing who it is.

"F/N!" I attack her in a hug.

"Y/N!" She wraps her arms around me. "I missed you!"

"I missed you too" I say back.

We walk inside and go up stairs to my room.

She sets down her stuff and plops on my bed seeing my laptop with Alex on the screen.

"Oh, you're watching Alex!"

"Yeah, he told you about him having a channel?" I sit down next to her.

"Yeah, I thought it was really cool"

"Thats good. How are you guys doing?" I ask.

"Great, actually! He's super sweet" She informs me.

"Aww" I smile.

"What about you and Tommy?" She smirks, wiggling her eyebrows.

I laugh, "We're not together, calm down"

"Yet" She adds.

We continue watching Adapts video together, eating the food F/N brought until we both fall asleep.