Chapter Eleven

It was the day before Tommy's birthday and the guys and I were planning on hosting a surprise party for him tomorrow.

I went to the store to buy him some things and ended up getting him some cologne and a lot of other things guys like. I also got us matching bracelets.

After I finished shopping, I went to the FaZe house while Tommy was at the gym and the guys and I planned everything out

I would take him out for dinner while the guys set everything up and then I bring him back after they've finished.

"Perfect!" I say, excitedly.

"Hopefully everything goes as planned." Alex speaks.

"I hope so. By the way, who did you guys invite?" I ask.

"We invited Banks, his girlfriend Alissa, Ricegum, Rug, Nadeshot and a lot more people." Nordan answers.

"a LOT more." Teeqo adds. "This is gonna be one big party."

"The more, the merrier." Cheo laughs.

"Yep. Well, I'm gonna go home before Tommy gets back. I'll see you guys later." I wave them goodbye and leave the house.

Once I arrive at my house, I sit on the couch and text Tommy.

Y/N: Happy early birthday! ❤
Tom: Thanks, love ❤
Y/N: How's your day going so far?
Tom: Better now that I'm talking to you
Y/N: ur so cheesy
Tom: I know

I laugh and put my phone on the table. "Tomorrow should be a fun day."

This is a hella short chapter and I'm sorry for that but its becuz this is just a follow up for tomorrows chapter so don't worry (and also cuz my phones at 3%)

And I know I said in the last chapter that there would be a lot of fluff in this one but there isn't! Sorry! I really need to stop saying things that I don't end up doing lol

Anyways, thankyou for reading! I appreciate every single one of you so much <3 Have a great day/afternoon/night! ☁