Chapter Ten

Tommy decided to spend the night at my house after what happened yesterday.

I gently pulled his hands off from around my waist so I wouldn't wake him up and got out of bed to take a quick shower.

After I finished showering, I changed into some clothes, brushed my teeth and left the bathroom to see Tommy no where in sight.

I shrugged it off and dried my hair, brushed it, and put it up into a messy bun.

I left my bedroom and walked into the kitchen, smelling the scent of eggs. Tommy was making breakfast or at least was trying to.

I smiled and decided to scare him. I quietly walked behind him and grabbed his waist with both of my hands.

"Boo." I said quietly.

He jumped a little, and turned around to face me.

"Good morning." He laughed.

"Morning." I smiled, laying my head on his chest as I wrapped my hands around his waist.

He kissed the top of my head. "You hungry?"

"I'm starving." I closed my eyes, listening to the sound of his heartbeat.

"Well, you're in luck. I'm making eggs." I pulled away from his chest and he turned back around, towards the eggs.

"I didn't know you could cook." I looked over at the eggs. They were half burnt but still looked good.

"That's the thing, I can't." He chuckled.

"They still look good though." I assured him.

He laughed, "Thanks."

I walked out of the kitchen and sat on my couch.

After he finished making it, we ate together while talking about stuff.

"Hey, tommy?" I asked him, looking up from my plate.

"Yeah?" He answers with his mouth full of food.

"What are we?" I say, trying not to laugh at the boy.

"What do you mean?" He put down his plate with a confused expression.

"Like..are we a thing or?"

"We can be." He smirks, wiggling his eyebrows.

I laugh, "Seriously, though."

"Maybe." And with that he gets up, grabs his plate and heads over to the kitchen to wash it.

I shake my head, smiling and follow him to the kitchen.

"You're so annoying sometimes, you know that, right?" I tease, entering the kitchen.

"You love it, though." He grins, washing his plate.

"You wish." I put my plate down before saying "You're washing that!" and run off.

"And she says I'm the annoying one." I hear him say.

"I heard that!"
~
"Aww, he's adorable!" I squeal, picking him up.

"His name's Barry. I named him after The Flash."

After we finished eating breakfast, Tommy and I decided to come to the FaZe house after seeing Alex's video about his new cat, Barry.

Not hearing what Alex had said, I continue petting the kitten.

"Um, Y/N?" Alex calls, getting no response from me.

"Wow, guess he's some sort of chick magnet." Tommy laughs, standing beside Alex.

They walk over to the kitchen to talk to the guys, leaving me with Barry.

"Hey, Y/N." I hear a familiar voice call from behind me.

I turn around to see who it is, "Oh hey, Nord."

"I see you've met Barry already"

I nod, "He is so cute!"

"Not as cute as you" He mumbles.

"Hm?" I say, not hearing what he had said.

"Oh..nothing, nothing." He runs his hand through his hair, nervously.

Tommy's POV

"Soo, how are you and Y/N?" Cheo asks, pulling his hand up to sit under his chin as he waits for me to reply.

"Glad you asked. This morning she asked me what we were." I tell him.

"What'd you say?" Alex chimes, as he takes a seat next to me.

"I said maybe." I reply.

"When are you gonna ask her out?" Lucas inquires, with curious eyes.

"I don't know, dude. I have a feeling Rain likes her." I raise my eyebrows, "Speaking of Rain, where is he?"

"He's probably in his room." Apex answers.

"Oh, okay. Well, anyways." I say bringing out the 'S' a little. "I wanna ask her but I just don't know how."

"Just do it. I'm sure she'll say yes, anyways." He smirks.

"Yeah, you guys are meant for each other. Plus, I can tell she really likes you." Alex added.

"Thanks guys. I appreciate it." I thank them. "I think I have an idea of what I'm gonna do."

I exit the kitchen, along with everyone else.

I walk back into the room where Y/N was, to see Rain talking to her. I keep my cool and decide I wanted to talk to him. "Hey Nordan, can we talk?"

"Yeah, sure." He says, not moving.

"No, I mean like, privately." I chuckle, awkwardly.

"Ohh, sorry." He chuckles back. We walk away from everyone and enter the kitchen.

"Okay so, I just want to say sorry about what happened the other day. I overreacted and I hope it wont be awkward between us." I say, a little too fast.

"Hey, it's all good man and I understand how much you like Y/N. Don't worry, I won't take her from you." He smiles, knowingly.

"Thanks, dude. I really appreciate it." I hug him. "I just have one question. Do you..have feelings for Y/N?"

He stays quiet for a few moments, trying to come up with the right thing to say before speaking up, "y-yeah, I do. I hope you're okay with that."

"Its fine." I assure him. "Friends?"

"Friends."

This was so cringey omgdjsks I'm sorry I took so long to update and especially since this is garbage. Next chapter is gonna be full of fluffiness tho so be ready :))

Did anyone see the eclipse? I was in school so I didn't have a chance to see it but I saw videos and it looked pretty cool.

Anyways, thanks for reading <3 ☁