Linton Rubino - Linton's Whore [NSFW]

So this is my very first Linton shot *hisses* I blame this on a friend of mine who inspired this whole mess. As I don't really know Linoleum *clears throat* do excuse if it will suck haha 

*WARNING*

BDSM, knife play, blood play

################################################################################

You have been out late again. You and the girls decided to have a few drinks but once again as always, it turned out to be a goddamn bar crawl. Everything was good until you realized you did not text Linton letting him know where you were or what was happening and you knew it for a fact he will be pissed. Oh well, he'll live.

Since you've known each other Linton and you have always had a love hate relationship. Sometimes you wanted to kill each other yet you both knew you couldn't live without one another. It was always the same you picked a fight over the smallest little shit, had a huge argument then hate fucked and cuddled for the rest of the day. This probably will be the same... or at least you thought.

You got home around 2am. After taking your heels off you tiptoed through the living room then suddenly the lights came on and you heard his voice. "So you finally decided to come home, huh?"

"Shit..." you cursed to yourself quietly as you turned around to face him. "Yeah, hey babes. Sorry for not messaging you, okay? I am actually quite tired can we do this another time?"

"Oh yes of course, I worry about your ass all night but sure I can let this go" he said it in a sarcastic tone then cocked his head to the side. "Come here"

"Baby plea-"

"I said come here" he repeated himself in a stern voice that sends shivers down your spine so instead of annoying him you decided to obey. For once he actually have a good reason to be mad at you, you probably would want to kill him if he wouldn't message you where he disappears to. "Good girl" he stroked your hair as you walk up to him. "You know what I am going to do to you?"

"No" you shook your head as you look into his beautiful sky blue eyes and you get lost in second.

"No what?" he asks as he tugs on your hair.

"No Sir!" you quickly correct yourself with a hiss as you feel the pain, but yet it's still excites you.

"Good girl" he smiles then leads you upstairs where without a word he ties your wrist to the bed post and just looks at you with a devious smile that sacred you yet turned you on more than anything. He just smiled as he undid his belt and with an easy move he pulled it out of his jeans and whack it in the air. The sound of the belt snapping turned you on even more and you were already soaking through you panties. "I will teach you that next time you should fucking text me back" he smiled then smacked your ass with his belt what made you cry out in pain what soon turned into pleasure. He kept bringing the belt down harder and harder until the thin material of you short dress actually ripped. Great... another dress he ruined you thought as you rolled your eyes

"Lint... please" you panted as you were begging for a break with your whole body trembling. You loved when he was rough but sometimes he got carried away and you needed a moment to catch your breath.

"Do you think you deserve a break?" he raised a brow as he looked at you with a stern look and you just bit your lip and shook your head. "Exactly" he said then brought down the belt again. As you felt the leather smack against your skin you cried out in pain once again. He continued spanking you until your ass was bright red and bruised. Once he was pleased with his work he disappeared and you leaned against the bed post panting and trembling.