1. Total Fuckgirl

Jennie didn't know what it was about her that made fuck boys desperately attracted to her. Every single guy that she's ever dated was the definition of a fuck boy from the way that they talked to the way that they dressed. Was it really asking to much to just be able to date one nice person? Just one.

Jennie sighed at the thought and continued her job behind the counter of a popular ice cream shop that people liked to go to. Younger ones mainly. It was the one aspect of her life that she couldn't complain about considering the good pay and she got to work with her best friends Rose and Jisoo.

The bell rang above the entrance as she was cleaning up any stray topping that had spilled from their container. "Hi. What can I get you today?"

"I'd like you to go please."

Aish! Speaking of fuck boys...

"What do you want Lisa?"

"To take you to the beach late at night so we can walk under the stars and talk for hours."

Jennie paused at the statement and turned around to look at the blonde who had a completely serious look on her face. "Really?"

"Really." The brunette wasn't sure of how to respond to the first non perverted thing Lisa had said to her. "Then we can go back to my place, explore each other's bodies, and I can wake up to you naked in the sunlight. That's what I really want."

"You're annoying," Jennie sneered.

"And you're sexy."

Jennie leaned against the counter to stare into Lisa's annoyingly beautiful eye. "If you aren't going to order anything realistic then just go."

"Fine," Lisa relented. "I want some vanilla ice cream."

Finally. "What toppings?"

"Chocolate, whipped cream, and few cherries." Lisa flashed her charming smile. "That tastes really good on people to."

"Ugh. As if." Jennie put the vanilla ice cream in a bowl with Lisa's desired toppings, added a spoon, and slid the bowl over to her. "Here."

"Thank you." Lisa grabbed one of the cherries off of her ice cream and seductively sucked on it while maintaining eye contact with Jennie. The blonde popped the whole thing in her mouth before pulling out a perfectly twisted stem. "Delicious."

Jennie would be lying if she said she didn't feel anything at all. In fact her throat had become dry in a matter of seconds and her mind couldn't seem to ignore the fact that Lisa apparently had a skilled tongue to make such a perfect bow. She wanted to give her props for finally seducing her with something but instead all that came out was...

"You disgust me."

Lisa let out a frustrated sigh and shifted her weight. "Why do you have to be so difficult?"

"Me?" Jennie pointed to herself in disbelief. "I'm difficult?"

"Yes," Lisa exclaimed.

"Maybe I wouldn't be so difficult if you weren't trying to get in my pants all the time!"

"Maybe if you would just let me inside of your pants already I wouldn't have to try! Any other girl would fall into the palm of my hand in a matter of seconds!"

Jennie felt her face turn red in anger and could've sworn that steam blew out of her ears like in a cartoon. "Who do think you are? First of all, I'm not any other girl. Second, there must be something you like about me or else you would've given up by now. Three, not every girl is into you!"

"You're cute when you're angry," Lisa smiled.

"Oh my--" Jennie stomped her foot in frustration. "You are unbelievable!"

"That's how you like me." Lisa gave her a wink before pulling money out of her pocket and laying it on the counter. "See you around."

Jennie glared holes in the back of Lisa's head as she walked out of the door with a smug grin on her face. That's how she liked her? She couldn't stand her!

All Lisa was was another fuck boy.

~~~~~~~~
"Can you believe her?" Jennie slammed her locker shut and turned to her two best friends. "I'm the difficult one? She's the one who runs around with her stupid pick up lines, sleeping around, and seductively licking cherries!"

Jisoo's eyebrows furrowed. "Cherries?"

"Never mind," Jennie said, waving it off with her hand.

It had been two days since she had last seen Lisa and she was still angry at the girl for even suggesting-- no-- saying that she liked her and then...no that was it. The whole getting in her pants thing she had heard millions of times.

"I've never seen you this upset about thing," Rose said.

Jisoo looked over Jennie's shoulder where Lisa was walking down the hallway with her eyes strictly focused on Jennie. "She's about to get even more upset."

"Why," Jennie asked.

"Sweetheart!" Lisa wrapped her arms around Jennie from behind and placed a kiss on the side of her neck. "I hate it when we fight. Forgive me?"

"Get off of me!" Jennie shoved the girl's arms off of her and turned around to glare at her. "We normally don't fight until you start acting like a jerk who thinks she can have anyone she wants."

Lisa turned her attention to Rose and gave her signature smile. "That hair color looks really nice on you. It really compliments that little sparkle in your eyes."

Rose's face lit up like a Christmas tree. She twirled the end of her hair. "You think my eyes sparkle?"

"I know they do. Just like Jisoo's smile."

Jisoo gasped, "Really?"

"Guys," Jennie scolded. She turned back to Lisa who had a smug look on her face. "You win this round."

Jennie stormed past her followed by Jisoo who was quick to check on her best friend. Rose stepped a little bit closer to Lisa. "Is there anything else you've noticed about me?"

Lisa placed her hand on the small of Rose's back and pulled her in closer. "Of course, baby."

Their moment was interrupted by Jennie and Jisoo who had stormed back to each take one of Rose's hands and pull her behind them.

"Jealous," Lisa called after Jennie.

"Fuck off!"

Like, rate, comment.