6. Fix it!

*Lisa's POV*

I had no idea what was going on between Jennie and Rose but I was really enjoying it. All day Rose had been giving me kisses and had even undid the top few buttons of shirt to give me "something to look at", then Jennie had been winking at me and flirting with me way more did she usually did. Again I had no clue what was happening but damn it I loved it. It continued from the beginning of day all the way to lunch which was by far my favorite.

I was sitting with Rose and Jisoo when Jennie walked over with her tray. "Hey, guys. Lisa. Look! I got some ice cream with a cherry on top. Your favorite. Want some?"

"Sure," I shrugged.

Jennie beamed and fed me a spoonful of her ice cream which tasted like heaven. "Wait, you have some on the side of your mouth." Before I could get a napkin to wipe it off, Jennie wiped the corner of my mouth with her finger and seductively licked it.

Whoa.

"I want some ice cream too." Rose turned my head towards hers and gave me a kiss that was a little more intense than usual. I wasn't complaining though. She finally pulled away and gave Jennie a smug look. "Amazing."

"Lisa, can come with me too get a fork." Jisoo didn't wait for a response and walked away from our table.

Weird. I followed her to where the utensils were curious as to why she was staring at me instead of grabbing a fork.

"Are we just going to stand here or...?"

"Why are you letting them fight over you," she asked.

Fight over me? "Is that what's happening? That's freaking awesome! There's reason to worry though. I'm used to it."

"Stop letting them fight," Jisoo exclaimed. "They used to be best friends and if you don't do something I don't even think they'll ever be friends again."

"Ohh. I get it." I could totally see what was happening. "You want to get in on this but they're in your way. Don't worry about it. There's plenty of Lisa to go around."

"No! I don't want it on this!" Jisoo angrily swatted my shoulder. "What's wrong with you? Not every girl wants to be with you!"

"I beg to differ," I said politely. "Girls are how I've made it through my entire high school career. I haven't done my own homework in three years."

Jisoo clenched her fists at her sides. "Can you pull your head of your ass for one minute? You can't let them fight like this! Have you even questioned one time why Jennie wants you all of sudden?"

"Because she's claiming what's hers. I like that in a girl."

"Ugh!" Jisoo threw her arms in frustration and let them fall back to her side. "You are so... I don't even know anymore! Just fix this you idiot!"

"Idiot?" I gave her a look of disbelief. "I'm the idiot yet you're the genius who left two girls who are at each other's necks alone together."

Her face went from one of anger to realization. "Damn it!"

Jisoo rushed back to our table leaving me alone with my thoughts. She was right when she said Jennie never did have any interest in me until Rose went out with me. If I chose her who's to say that she wouldn't leave me after getting the satisfaction of winning. Then Rose isn't even focused on us anymore. She's to busy trying to beat Jennie. They really had torn their friendship apart because of me.

If I had a dollar for every time that happened...

Their situation actually bothered me though. The more I thought about it, the more guilty I felt. Jisoo was right again. I had to fix this. I looked at Rose's unbuttoned shirt and Jennie's short skirt and smirked.

Right after I have my fun of course.

Haha just a little update about Lisa's take on the situation.

Like, rate, comment.