5. This Means War

*Jennie's POV*

"Jennie, sit down!"

"Mom, I'm having a crisis!"

I had been pacing my bedroom floor not thinking about how Rose had betrayed but about how I could win my woman back. Lisa and I were meant to be...even if it had realized it 6 hours ago. I had to come up with some big plan to win her back because simple wouldn't do. My Lisa was to good for simple.

"Jennie!" Jisoo burst through my door with a panicked look on her face and didn't hesitate to run to me and search for injuries. "Are you okay? Oh my god! What happened?"

I grabbed her hands and let out a loud groan. "I'm fine."

"You're not about to be," Jisoo growled. Before I could blink, she was bringing her hands down on my body. "You idiot! I thought you were seriously injured! You told me it was an emergency!"

"It is an emergency," I exclaimed, shielding myself from her oncoming hands. "It's a love emergency!"

Jisoo stopped hitting me to roll her eyes. "You're still on that?"

"Yes! You have to help me win Lisa back."

"No, no, no! I am not getting involved in your little love triangle. No!"

"Rose doesn't have to know that you're helping me. Just do it!" I poked up by bottom lips and batted my eyelashes. "Please?"

"Don't you give me that look." I could see her hard demeanor faltering before she plopped on the bed in defeat. "Fine. What have you got so far?"

"Nothing! That's the problem!" I groaned in frustration. "Who am I kidding? I can't compete with Rose! She's pretty, she's got a nice personality, she's Australian. Australian's are freaking hot! It's a fact!"

"Well what did Lisa like about you in the first place," Jisoo asked.

I flipped my hair over my shoulder. "The real question is: what didn't she like?"

"You two really are made for each other," she muttered. "Could you be more specific?"

"She liked my eyes, my smile --ooh!-- my legs and she thinks I look really good in skirts." A light bulb went off in my head. "My physical appearance. She loved that more than anything else!"

"Wow how romantic," Jisoo said sarcastically.

I didn't even hear her because my mind had already worked out the perfect outfit.

~~~

*Rose's POV* (surprise!)

Ever since the argument that I had with Jennie, I felt terribly bad. I hadn't meant any of the awful things that I had said to her. I was strictly acting out of jealousy and for what? Thanks to my stupid inability to control myself I might've lost one of my best friends. I was hoping to catch her at our lockers in the morning to apologize.

Two hands suddenly covered my eyes. "Guess who?"

"Sana?" I turned around to see the frown on Lisa's face. "I was just kidding."

"That wasn't funny," she cutely pouted.

"It kind of was," I shrugged. "How do you feel about going to see a movie tonight? I know it's a school night but we shouldn't be out to late."

"That sounds...amazing." Only Lisa wasn't looking at me.

At looked over my shoulder and my jaw just about dropped. Jennie walked down the hallway with her hair done in the most perfect waves and her makeup done to perfection. Her white button up shirt was tied at the end so that her stomach was on display and if her skirt didn't already make her kegs look amazing her wedges certainly did. She had everyone's attention but it was if she didn't even notice as she went to her locker right beside mine.

I turned my attention back to Lisa who was now leaning over to look at Jennie's skirt. I hit her shoulder. "Hey!"

"Huh?" Lisa struggled to turn her focus back to me. "Did you say something?"

It was as if she were hypnotized. Then the outfit suddenly made sense. I glared at my former friend who was "unaware" of Lisa drooling over her. "Jennie."

"Oh. Hi, Rose," she greeted as if she hadn't noticed me. Jennie bit her lip and looked my girlfriend up and down. "Hi, Lisa." Oh hell no.

"Hey, Jennie." Lisa smirked. "Nice outfit."

"Thank you," Jennie beamed.

"Yeah if you like the whole slutty schoolgirl look," I snapped.

"Apparently she does." Jennie gave me a fake smile and closed her locker door. "Bye, Lisa."

She walked past us swaying her hips way more than what was necessary. I put the focus of my frustrations on Lisa. "You turn head to look at her and I'll poke your eyes out."

Lisa took heed of my warning and didn't turn her head even though I could tell she really wanted to. That alone was enough to sent my anger level through the roof and I hurried down the hallway to catch up with that woman stealer.

"Jennie!" I grabbed her arm and spun her around. "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

"You say Lisa wants you, I say Lisa wants me. So why don't we just let Lisa decide who she wants?"

The fact that she really wanted to compete with me for my girlfriend was hilarious. It was obvious that she would pick me but who doesn't love a little challenge?

"Fine. May the best woman win."

"I plan too."

I smiled to myself as she continued on her way. As if Jennie were actually a threat to me. Winning this competition would be a piece of cake. I looked back at Lisa whose eyes were undressing Jennie until she realized I had caught her and regained her composure.

At least I hoped it would be easy.

Yay! Double update.
Like, rate, comment :)