8. Spying With Mingus and V (pt 2) ft. Suga

*Jennie's POV*

"V, you annoying little alien," Mingyu exclaimed. "Where are you?" He let out a low growl. "I should've stuck with Wonwoo. Even he doesn't give me this much trouble."

I probably should've been helping Mingyu find out where the crazy person he was partially in love with ran off too but mind was more focused on Lisa and Rose. I had to stop them! In other words make Lisa want me even more than she already did .

"Where'd you two go?" My eyes scanned the mall when I spotted a familiar smile. Lisa! And she was inside Victoria's Secret...with Rose. "Ugh! That sneaky witch! Come on, Mingus."

"Don't call me that."

"Whatever." I grabbed his hand and pulled him behind a clothing rack. "Rose is so lame for taking Lisa here."

"You mean her girlfriend? Wow!" Mingyu exclaimed, his voice laced with sarcasm. "What a shocker!"

"I don't need your shit right now," I snapped.

"What are you guys doing?"

I let out a small scream then realized it was only Yoongi, one of Taehyung's close friends, crouched down behind them.

"We're spying on Jennie's lover girl," Mingyu answered.

"My fuck girl," I corrected.

"I want too help," Yoongi beamed. "Do we have undercover names? I'm Suga."

Mingyu gave him a look that said he was idiotic. "That's your rap name." Under his breath he added, "Even though you can't really rap."

"I'm better than you," Yoongi said with distaste.

"And Namjoon is better than you. Your point."

(P.S. I love them all equally so please don't hate me. It's just for the story)

I rolled my eyes as they went back and forth and turned my focus back to Lisa who was of course more intrigued by the pictures of the models than anything else. Then from the corner of my eye I saw exactly who we had been looking for.

"Guys."

"I dress better than you."

"You dress like you're five."

"Guys."

"Does it ever get cold living in Namjoon's shadow?"

"No it's about the same temperature as when you're standing in Hansol's. And Seungcheol's. And Wonwoo's..."

"Guys!"

They both finally paid enough attention to me for me to tell them. "I've found V. He's talking to Rose."

We all peered over the clothing rack to get a better view of Taehyung who was leaning his body uncomfortably close to her.

"What's he doing," Yoongi wondered out loud. "It's almost like he's acting like he's wearing a wire."

"Oh no," Mingyu and I groaned.

*Taehyung's POV*

"So what do you like about Lisa?"

Like any good spy I secured my phone to my chest to some hardcore investigating. Don't ask how I got it on there. Top secret information.

"Well I think that she's nice, funny, stylish, she compliments me all the time--"

"Interesting," I cut her off. "What does she like? Dislike? Ooh! What does she like in a girl?" Damn shirt. I casually leaned a bit closer to catch the response.

"Well which one do you want me to answer?"

"The last one," I decided.

"Well besides looks she really like girls who can make her laugh."

"Funny. Got it. Mentally noted."

"She likes girls who have style. Sexy is great but she says the cute look can be nice."

"Cute but sexy is greater. Noted."

"Umm..." Rose thought for a moment. Come on. I can't run out of intel. "Oh! She loves it when girls do that glance then look away thing. Hair flips are nice."

"Romantic glance and look away. Flawless hair flips. Noted."

Rose gave me a look of suspicion which made me extremely nervous. A great spy never gets their cover blown and if I do it means certain death. For her. A great spy never leaves witnesses behind.

"Why do you have a sudden interest in Lisa," she asked.

"She seems like an interesting person," I smoothly replied.

She tilted her head. "What about me? Am I not an interesting person?"

Oh crap. She's on to me. Time to make a quick escape. "I just realized that I left my shower on at home and forgot to feed my...llama."

"Your llama?" It was clear that she didn't believe a word I was saying even though I was clearly an amazing liar.

"Yep. His name is Lenny and he's most likely dying of starvation right now. Bye!" I scurried out of the store to avoid being questioned any further.

Way to go, V. You're smooth AF.

"V!" I turned around to be ambushed by Mingyu, Jennie, and Yoongi. Jennie popped my forehead. "What were you thinking running off like that and then talking to Rose? You don't talk to the person you're spying on."

"If I hadn't have talked to her, I wouldn't have gathered enough evidence to make Lisa like you a bit more."

"You did?" I nodded. Jennie squealed and pulled him into a big hug. "Thank you! Aww. You might not be as much as an idiot as I thought."

"Thanks!" It had to have been the nicest thing Jennie said to me. "And the best part is Lisa won't even know."

*Lisa's POV*
Oh I know about their sorry attempt as spying. It's basic knowledge that if a person is going to spy, then they have to be quiet and be good at looking over stuff.

Plus, it was my idea to go to Victoria's Secret. I saw Taehyung run in to try to hide from us and knew he would to do some "hard core investigating". That meant that I got to get the joy out of Jennie trying to impress me and Rose wearing lingerie.

A win-win situation for me.

Another bonus was I got to stare at the models pictured around the store. So technically it was a win-win-win situation.

Oh how it feels good to be queen.

Rate, follow, comment.
:)