Chapter 1

Once upon a time lived a............Wait scratch that its to cheesy. I sit in the living room sipping the black coffee from my cup with a five leaf clover on it. I continue to scroll down my feed looking at posts from some of my fans and liking tagged pictures. I go to double tap a picture when the phone switches to a screen with colins face and makes a ringing sound. The name colly❤. Is across the screen and i press the green button to answer.
"Good afternoon pirate" i laugh
"Good afternoon savior" he laughs
"Are you in California yet?" I ask
"Yea...well im almost there" he says
"Yippee is Evan with you?" I ask
"No helen and him are gonna catch a later flight he was sick so yea"
"Ok well im coming to the airport so your not alone when you get there" 
"Ok jen the plane is landing now"
"Good thing im staying close to the airport isnt it"
"Yes it is i will call you after i get off"
"Ok"
I get a tshirt with the word #irishsquad on the front. Colin got me it. I put the leggings in my closet on and put some vans on. Then i grab my phone, ava, and my key. I leave the house. I jump in the car and go to the airport. When i see Colin i run towards him as fast as i can. I left ava in the car. I jump into to hus hands and he spins me around my face nuzzled in his neck. He smells really good but when doesnt he. He sets me down and i gain my balance back.
"Colin i missed you"
"I missed you Jennifer"
"Lets go back to my apartment im not letting you stay in a hotel your first day back to California"
"Sounds good to me"
We leave the airport the flashes hit my eyes causing me to shut them quickly. Paps surrounded my car. I back up trying not to hit anyone. I pull away quickly and we arrive at my apartment not shortly after.
"So colin how are you?" I ask he looked sad sitting in the car.
"Helen and i are going through some things" he blurts
"What kind of things?"
"I dont really know"
He turns around from petting ava and stares in to my eyes. I shift in my seat and look away my face was hot. He placed his hand on my upper thigh.
"I should um take a shower" i say

I jump off the couch and rush to the bathroom. I press my head against the door and slide down it sitting on the floor of the bathroom. I feel vibrating coming from my pocket. I forgot i had my phone in my pocket.
"Hello"
"Hey babe where are you right now?"
"Jesse?"
"were you expecting someone else"
"No but what do you want?"
"No need to be rude"
"I have to go goodbye"
I hang up the phone and stand up turning the hot knob on the shower on. I strip the close off and step in. I finish washing my hair and turn off the water when i hear the door creak open. I peak out the curtain.
"Colin?"
"Jen im sorry" colin says
"For what?"
"For this"
He kisses my lips. His lips were soft and felt like angels against mine. He picks me up and i wrap my legs around him. My bare body against him was sensational. He kissed my neck and i felt my body heating. I lay on the bed. He climbs on top of me and kisses me.

"Colinnnn" i yell sitting up in the bed and pulling the cover on my body.
The door opens and colin peaks in "Jen?"
"Nevermind" i say turning the other way
"Come out here and watch once with me its pretty good" he smirks
"What season are you watching?"
"The elsa one"
"God your retarded" i laugh standing up going to the kitchen to make a snack.
I lay on his lap and he plays with my hair as we watch once and we both fall asleep.

What do you guys think?
Leave feedback.