Chapter 12

Jens pov~~~3 days after the engagement

I sit up in the bed today was the day we go back to work to start filming the 6th season. But first I had a doctors appointment. I still haven't told Colin about the baby. And I have no clue when I will. We were wedding planning all day yesterday. We decided to set the wedding in 2 months. So we had a lot to do. I sigh because we had a lot to do. Like plan a wedding, buy a house, and more importantly plan for a baby that Colin didn't know about. I was starting to show so I really have to tell him soon but I don't know if I can. I put on a flowy shirt and some jeans, that are getting to small. Fucking great. When I'm finished getting dressed I do my hair in a ponytail and wear no makeup. I brush my teeth and do all the essentials. I leave the house and drive to the doctors office. I'm 3 months and now she's gonna look for a heart beat.

"Jennifer Morrison" the doctor yells from the door while looking down at a clip board
I walk back to the door "good morning"
"Good morning can you please jump up on the scale so I can get your weight" she instructs
"Sure" I get on the scale
"Ok your weight has only increased by 1 pound so you weigh about 119 pounds and that's good for the first 3 months" she informs me

We go back to the room where she takes my blood pressure and heart rate. They lay me back on the bed and press on my stomach. She pulls out some gel and turns out the lights. Rubbing the gel all around with a monitor she trails it all over my belly. The tears start to well up in my eyes as I watched the baby on the screen. Once I'm finished she hands me a card telling me that my next appointment I can find out the gender of my baby. I leave the doctors when I see Colin in the waiting room. What was he doing here? Then I see Helen walk back with Evan in her arms. I turn back into the corner she's alive I think to myself smiling. I didn't kill anyone then the flashes in my mind start replaying

Flashback
"All you have to do is breaks his heart" she says smirking
I eye the pen in the consul. While she's talking I slip it into my hand and grip it as she tells me how happy her and Colin will be when they're back together. I bring the pencil up while yelling and stab her in the neck. I start to freak out when the blood starts pouring from her neck. It was all over me. She grabbed her phone and started to dial a number but I jump out of the van and run. I run into the apartment building but get sad and start to moap around. Colin comes out grabbing me as I cry into his arms. He picks me up and all I wanted to do was be wrapped in him. He lays me on the couch and goes to go to the fridge but I pull down on top of me.

Present day
I sit in my car. Thinking. Thinking about Colin and I. To be honest our sex life has been pretty dead. We haven't had sex in a while. But tonight is the night I'm gonna get some(😂). I step out into the cold wind when I see Colin standing all sexy and drinking coffee. Anything he did turned me on nowadays. I run to him and tell him I have a surprise for him tonight. We finish shooting the first episode of the sixth season. Colin and I haven't told anyone about us yet. So we leave the set in separate cars. But we meet in the same place. My condo, we get upstairs and he pushes me against the wall. I jump and he holds my butt, kissing my neck I get his clothes off of him.
SMUT AHEAD SKIP IF U DONT LIKE

Colin's pov
I kiss her neck and she undresses me. Then we switch she kisses me while I undress her. Quickly we are moving really fast. Then I carry her to the couch pushing open her legs. Then I remember I needed a condom. But I couldn't leave her it's been like 3 months. She flips over so now she's on top. She slides herself onto me but I couldn't let her take charge. So I flip over and thrust inside of her. I missed this so much so I moved as slow as possible. I wanted to savor her for as long as possible. She screams out in pleasure gripping the quilt on the couch. I liked what I did to her. She shudders under my touch. I move faster and she pulls me down so I'm closer to her. Now she's making me tremble under her touch. Her increased breath against my neck made this so much better. I basically am slamming into her body now and we both unravel and I fall on top of her. Our breathes were still hitched and fast. She sits up pulling a blanket over her body.
"Colin I have to tell you something" she says looking down like she's ashamed
"What is it?" I say lifting her head up to look into my eyes
"I'm pregnant" she says starting to cry
"I knew it" I yelled picking her up
"What?" She asks confused
"I mean it is mine right" I say concerned
"Of course I'm 4 months and I'm not a fucking whore Colin" she says crying even more
"I didn't mean it like that just you were sad so I wanted to make sure" I explain
"I'm sad because I don't know if you wanted a baby" she explains
"As long as it is with you" I say kissing her bare stomach "My baby is in here"

I lay my head on her stomach and pull blanket over us. We fall asleep all three of us. My baby my fiancé and myself. They are mine all mine. I just wanted a baby girl.

Ahh this is my longest chapter so your welcome❤️😂 I've posted 3 chapters today so be proud.