Chapter 10

Colin's pov (finally)

I sit in jens apartment. Alone. Nobody to talk to. Nobody to tell my secrets to. I love her and she was nowhere to be found. I hear a creak noise outside the door. Thinking it's Jen for the millionth time I jump up and open the door. But once again it's not. I missed her soft skin at night against my chest. I missed stroking her blond silky curls while we watched tv. I missed her and it's only been 2 days without her. I haven't even got a phone call after she left my apartment that night. I grab my leather jacket and keys opening the door I see her. Walking up the hallway. Her head tilted and she was crying. I run to her picking her up bridal style. She didn't even notice it looked like she was in a daze. There was blood on her. A lot of it. We get into the apartment and I try to help her out of the bloody clothes. But she won't let me. She cries. A never ending stream if tears. We lay on the couch and I stroke her hair. Watching tv we fall asleep she's pressed against my chest and hug her tightly. Never again would I let her go.

The next morning I wake up and Jens gone from my arms. Once again I have lost her. What would happen now? I see her again in 2 days and we sleep, then she's gone again. Then the door opens. I snap my head in that direction.
"Jen" I yell relieved to see her
She holds up a cup holder and a bag "Coffee?"
"I was so worried" I say pulling her into a hug
"Why?" She asks "I just went to get coffee"
"But I didn't know" I say pulling backwards from her "I love you Jennifer Marie Morrison"
"I love you too Colin Arthur O'Donoghue" she smiles lightly masking the sadness in her eyes

Jens pov
I wake up in Colin's arms his chest was bare and his fingers were still in my hair (that rhyming thooooo). I sit up and go change the clothes I had on, blood covered them. I'm never speaking of what happened ever. I grab my wallet after changing. I was going to coffee and bagels. Colin was still asleep and I didn't want to worry him so I wrote
I'll be right back went to get coffee - love Jen
On a pink sticky note and stick it to the fridge. I smile at his snoring and leave the house. I stick the key in the door locking it I turn around and leave the building. When I'm almost to the coffee shop I see a black car driving slowly behind me. I start to run down the street and the car speeds up so I run into an ally. I just wanted to go home with Colin but if he's awake and read the note already he would be suspicious. So I quickly rush to the coffee shop and order than rushing back to the house. When I get back to my condo Colin was searching the house like a maniac. He tells me he loves me and drinks his coffee.
"So babe I have plans today" he says biting into his bagel
"Where are you going?" I ask
"Sean and I have plans unless you wanna" he trails pulling a strap of my tank top down
"No it's fine" I pull away "Go have fun"
"Ok well I'm going now cause I was supposed there at 3 it's 3:15" he laughs kissing me and leaving
"I love you" I yell
"I love you too"

Colin's pov
"Sean" I yell running across the street from the parking lot where I parked my car
"Colin" he says back and we hug
We haven't seen each other since comic con. We walk into the shop and look at the nice things on display.
"Can I help you with something?" Asks the sales lady
"Yes I'm looking for a wedding ring" I say

Another cliffhanger I'm sooooo sorry for the few people that actually read my story so yes. Please someone give me feedback (NOT YOU JULIA OFC YOUR GONNA SAY ITS GOOD)😂❤️