Chapter 8

1 week later
Colin's pov
I sit in my bed thinking about Jen. Where jen has been she's been really distant lately. She usually stays over. Today I'm gonna ask her if she wants to move into a house together. I pick up my phone and dial her number.
"Hello" I hear her say
"Hey babe when are you coming over?" I ask
"I don't know maybe in like an hour" she says
"Oh ok call me when your on your way" I say
"Alright I love you bye" and she hung up
"I love you too" I say pulling the phone away from my ear

I jump into the shower and get ready today I'm wearing a white blue T-shirt and jeans. I wear white Nike shoes, brush my hair and my teeth. Then I get call from Jennifer.
"Hello" I say
"I'm here" she says
"Ok" I say
I hear the door click and open. I walk into the living room and bring her into a hug. I grab her face and kiss her quickly but she pulls away. She gives me a half smile and walks away setting her purse and keys on the side table. I ignore the rudeness and walk to the kitchen grabbing a water bottle.

She was sitting in a sofa chair and across from her on the couch opening the water bottle. She shoots me a look and I look away from her. What was her deal today.
"What's wro-" I get cut off
"Nothing" she says quickly
"Something obviously is wrong" I say picking her off the sofa chair and set her in my lap
"Nothing Colin" she says standing up quickly
She rushes to the door but I stop her "Stop"
"I hate you" she yells(MY HEART)
"I hate you too" I yell
She stares deeply into my eyes and kisses me. I pick her up and set her on the couch. I kiss her neck while she takes off my belt. She's so hot. She get off my pants and I lift her shirt over her head. We undress each other. I stop myself and go get a condom. Protection this time. When I get back out to the living room Jen was gone.

Jens pov
I throw my clothes on and leave the apartment quickly rushing before Colin can notice I'm gone. I run down the brown hallway and into the parking lot. I get inside my car and drive. I pull up to my condo and go inside. Ring ring I hear my phone.
"Hi"
"Hey where you at?"
"I'm at my apartment are you coming?"
"I'll be there later"
"Alright bye"
"Bye"

I go inside and grab soda from the fridge. Drinking the soda I tidy up he was coming over it needed to look neat in here. Ring ring I thought it would be him but it was Colin. Ugh I roll my eyes, turn my phone on silent and flip it over. I can't deal with him right now. I hear a knock at the door and when I open it he's standing there.
"Come in" I say letting him step inside
"Yea yea you got the money?" he asks chewing his toothpick
"Yea here" I hand him the money and pulls a gun out

I feel a hard bash to my head and my body goes limp while my eyes shut. I can't see and my eyes are burning then I feel them put a cloth around my eyes. I fall asleep not seeing anything further.

I feel evil for writing this like ughhhh....❤️🦄