Chapter 5

This chapter is dedicated to Julia cause she's just....THE LOML CAUSE OML❤️❤️❤️❤️

Colin's pov
I kiss her forehead and leave the room. She looked sad before I left. Maybe I should of stayed. Did she need me? What did Bex say? I knew it was her but I couldn't hear her exact words. I get in my car and buckle driving down the road. I pull out my phone and text Helen asking her if I could pick up Evan. When I hear the horns honking and smack a car hit the side of my car. I could feel my car flying over the black cement. Then I smack into the pole. I feel liquid leaking from somewhere out my body it was my head. My head had blood coming out. I feel my eyes become heavy and the blackness covers my senses.

Jens pov
I sit on my couch opening a glass bottle and I slurp the beer. Mmm yummy. I turn the tv but just for the sound because I was scrolling down Instagram and Ava was wanting to play but I was worn out (A long days of riding Colin's dick 😂😏)  from work today. It was still light out but the sun started going down. So I turn my phone off and and lay on the pillow and pull the throw over my body. My feet were freezing so I put some fuzzy socks on. While I was putting them on I hear my phone buzzing so I run quickly hoping it's Colin sending me something (A lil some some). So I turn it on when I see it's Lana.
"Hi Lana what's up" sounding a little disappointed
"Get to the hospital Colin's been in an accident" she says running her heels clicking
"Wh-"
"Just hurry up we are already here"

I grab my keys quickly running to the door leaving with Ava and I have no shoes on but I don't care. I need to hurry the love of my life has been in an accident. I stop at the store getting a bunch of flowers and a card. When I arrive at the hospital a big wave of people are in front of the doors then i feel a hand grab my shoulder. It was Lana.
"This way" she points her head in a direction

I followed her to the back door and she swipes a card infront of the thing and the door opens. We enter and sign in going back to Colin's room. He's laying a bed with tubes and IVs in him. I place the flowers next to him and kiss him while we are alone. He opens his eyes and looks at me.
"Hi baby" I say moving the hair from his forehead
"Hi"
I hear a coughing behind me and I turn around to a woman wearing a pencil skirt and a blouse holding a little boy.
"Hi Helen" I say
"Hello Jennifer my son wanted to see his father" she smirks

"I'm sorry are you immediate family?" The nurse says

I look at Colin and choke back the tears "No"

"Then I'm gonna have to ask you to leave then"

"Ok"
And with that I leave the hospital feeling empty. Goodbye Helen