Chapter 13

Jens pov

I wake up with Colin laying still laying on my stomach. Last night I woke up with him tracing a heart with his finger tips on my belly. I shake him and wake him up. He sits up and goes into the bathroom not even acknowledging me. I go into my room and get a change of clothes. I put on a black spaghetti strap dress, I was going to wear some heals but my feet are really hurting, so I slip on some white flats. Colin and I are having lunch today with Eddy and Adam. I gulped thinking about telling anybody about our relationship. Colin comes out of the shower with nothing but a white towel around his waist. His black hair dropped water. He comes into my room and closes the door. He raises his eyebrow walking slowly towards me.

"What's wrong?" He asks grabbing my hips and pulling them closer to him.
"Nothing" I say moving my body closer to his

I put my arms around his neck and put my head on his chest. He uses his fingers to lift my head up to look into his eyes.
"You know I love you" he says looking at me
"Yea" I say kissing him deeply

He guides my body back on to the bed. Before anything happens he sits up asking me if I was comfortable. He situates the pillows in a orderly manner so that I'm propped up nicely. I love it when he did little things like that. Making sure I was ok, cooking for me, making me laugh, and just small things like that. God I loved him. With every bone in my body, every piece of my heart I loved him. I loved him so much. I pull him closer his breath against my fragile skin.
"Shoot we need to go" I say pushing him off of me and standing up
"I mean we could jus-" he says before getting cut off
"We have go Colin ok" I say leaving the house

Colin's pov

"We have to go Colin ok" she says slamming the front door

Dam what was her problem we were just about to get to it when she just storms off. I grab some clothes. Nothing fancy just some casual clothes. I throw them on and comb my hair. Jen left all her things. Her purse and all these things so I grab it and leave her condo. When I get to the parking lot she's sitting on a bench on her phone reading an article. She was crying her mascara was running all down her face.
"Jen" I touch her shoulder
"Guess we don't have to go anymore" she throws her phone down and runs into the building.

I walk over to the upside down phone and read the article.

Breaking news Costars on the show once upon a time Colin O'Donoghue and Jennifer Morrison seen kissing at a local shop. Are they dating? "Yes they are they have been off and on for a while" a source close to the couple says. This scandal could blow their career wide open.

"Jen" I yell putting the phone down running after her

Helens pov
I watch as Colin bolts after Jen. How romantic the lovey couple together and happy. Well not for long well for as long as I'm alive. Colin will come back to me he will be mine. No matter what I have to do to get him back. Even if that involves getting my hands dirty.

Eeehhhhh what do you think? Ik it's quite short but oh well🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️