◑trois◐

"...there's something about the look in your eyes,
something i noticed when the light was just right..."

Jimin couldn't decide which was worse - Jungkook not knowing who he was at all until that day in Chemistry class or the challenging, lingering gazes he threw at Jimin's direction now.

'He probably thinks I'm a fucking loser who can't even look at him.' Jimin thought for the hundredth time as he squirmed, unable to eat at the cafeteria like a normal person because of Jungkook's looks.

"You know you're blushing, right?" Namjoon's deep voice pulled Jimin out of his trance.

Jimin suddenly became very aware of how hot his cheeks were and then proceeded to blush even harder.

"Aww, how cute! My lil' baby's all grown up now!" Hoseok cooed from across the table, reaching to pinch his cheeks.

Jimin slapped his friend's hands, doing his best to glare at him.

"I'm not a baby. And I'm not blushing, it's just hot in here." He mumbled, his gaze accidentally landing on Jungkook only to find him already staring. Jimin quickly averted his eyes, the tips of his ears red.

"Oh, sorry, should I leave?" said Seokjin all but throwing his tray on the table.

"You'd do us all a favour." Yoongi remarked with a bored voice.

Jimin zoned out then, although the knowing look Namjoon threw at him showed that their conversation was not even close to an end.

"--What about you, Jiminie?" Seokjin's voice startled him.

"Uhm, what?"

His friend rolled his eyes.

"You know Taehyung's birthday's soon, right?" He asked.

Jimin nodded.

"So he's making like the party of all parties. And we're invited."

Jimin gaped.

"What? How? Why?" He stuttered, shocked. Sure, although Taehyung was in the 'bad boys' crew and one of Jungkook's best friends, he was still pretty cool and hung out with them. He was friendly enough, a little bit weird even.

But to invite them to one of his parties - this was something new.

See, that's what Taehyung was mainly famous for - his wild parties. No one could get that much people and that much alcohol and that much drugs in one place like Kim Taehyung.

That's why to get an invitation was a big - and I mean really big deal in school. It basically meant you're one of them, the jocks and the preps and the overall populars.

Not a quiet nerd like Jimin. Definitely not.

"Um, I-I don't know if this is such a good idea..." He trailed off, uncertain.

"Oh, come on!" Hoseok nearly shouted "Don't be such a downer! It'll be fun!"

"Well, maybe, but.."

"No buts! We're going to that party and we're gonna wreck that place." Hoseok exclaimed, flailing his arms in excitement. Seokjin hummed, stuffing his mouth with food while Namjoon looked at him and sighed. Yoongi just shrugged.

Jimin sighed. He knew it was pointless. His friends would find a way to drag him to that party anyway.

"Okay, okay, I'm going, I'm going!" He raised his voice slightly to overpower Hoseok's cheering.

He kept silent while the others discussed the upcoming party and he couldn't help but wonder--

'Is Jungkook going to be there?'