part 23

Taehyung pov

Taehyung: I was woundering if you could do me a favor?
Eomma: what would that be?
Taehyung: I was wondering if you could put this in y/n's cup for me?

I pull out a black velvet box and open it. There was a ring with a big white diamond.

Eomma: omo tae its beautiful. She'll love it.
Taehyung: thank you. But could you do it for me?
Eomma: yes of course anything for you.
Taehyung: thank you.

She gives me a hug and I leave. I walk back to the table. I stop before I turn the corner and see y/n sitting there laughing. She has the biggest smile on her face. It seems like it was last year when I fell in love with her. Damn I'm so lucky to have her in my life. I start to walk back to the table.

Jin: finally you're back. What took you so long?
Taehyung: oh eomma wanted some help with moving some stuff.
Yoongi: she could've asked me.
Taehyung: no its ok I didn't mind.
Yoongi: ok
Taehyung: so what are you guys talking about?
Jimin: oh just nothing.
Taehyung: ok?

We continue to wait for our food. When it finally came out every one was so happy. Eomma serves every one.

Eomma: does any one need anything else?
Y/n: oh umm may I please have a glass of water?
Eomma: yes, I'm sorry I should brought it out for you earlier. I'm sorry.
Y/n: oh no its ok. Thank you tho.

She bows and walks away. Y/n started to eat her ramen. Eomma came out and sat the water down in front of her.

Eomma: here you go.

Y/n had you mouth full of noodles.

Taehyung: thank you.

She swollows her food.

Y/n: thank you eomma. Oh and by the way. The food is grate.
Eomma: thank you. Every one enjoy.

She smiles and walks away. Y/n started to pick up her cup. She stop. She lifted the cup and looked at the bottom. She looked at it for a while. Every one was looking at her with their mouths full of food. She drops the cup and covers her mouth with her hands. She looks at me.  She looked like she was going to cry. I turn my head and I see eomma and appa standing looking at me. I move to her and grab the cup and a fork. I use the fork and grab the ring out of the water. I dry it off and get on one knee. She gasped. The guys gasped.

Taehyung: Kim y/n, I love you. I don't know what I would do with out you. I need you for me to live. You're the sun to my darkness. Will you be by my wife for ever and do my the honor of letting me marry you?
Y/n: y-yes!

She choked on her words. I grab her hand and slid the ring on her finger. I stood up and she hugged me. I wrap my arms around her and squeeze her.

Y/n: Tae I love you. Thank you for being in my life.

I close my eyes and hug her more. I see lights flashing. I let go of her and turn her around. We pose for the pictures. I have this giant smile on my face. I look down at y/n she is glowing. She is just so happy.