Imagine FF BTS Part 11

*A/N*

Hey guys i'm back! There will be a time skip to 6 months before you go back to Korea. Ok Enjoy!!!!! :)

     *Tae's pov*
               It's been about 1,435 days since we got together. We talk every night and every morning. God I love her. She's the one I want to be with for the rest of my life. She's coming home in couple of months. 

   Taehyung: Hey how are going?
Y/n: Taehyung Why is it day time over there?
Taehyung: Oh that's cuz I'm not there.
Y/: Then where are you?
Taehyung: About 60 minuets away from your college.
Y/n: Tae that's grate but I'm not there I'm at the store. I wont be there for a while.
Taehyung: Oh well then I will wait for you there. It's worth it if I get to see you.
Y/n: Just knock on my door and my room mate should answer. Just tell her that I told you to wait there.
Taehyung: But It shouldn't take you long to go store.
Y/n: But I have to go get some new clothes and more food for us so we can live so I'll be gone for a while.
Taehyung: Ok but hurry I need to see your beautiful face.
Y/N: Taehyung, you just say to make me fall in love with you all over again.
Taehyung: Hey I might not be an inter-national playboy but I do know how to make the ladies love me.
Y/n: If I was there right now I would hit you.
Taehyung: If you hit me I would have to punish you.
Y/n: How would you punish me when you love me too much to do it?
Taehyung: Trust me I can find a way.
Y/n: Ok what ever you say. I have to get back to shopping I'll see you at home.
Taehyung: oK.

       I turn off my phone and look out the window of the taxi. I can't stop thinking about her. She is everything to me.

   Taxi Driver: She really must be something.
Taehyung: You wouldn't even know. She's perfect. Her personality is perfect for me. She's caring, loving and understanding. I've never met a girl that made me feel this way before.
Taxi Driver: Wow she has you wrapped around her finger.
Taehyung: I'm wrapped around hers and she's wrapped around mine.
Taxi driver: You both seem very in love.
Taehyung: We are.
Taxi Driver: She must be a very good wife especially when she is going to one of the best culinary schools in the state.
Taehyung: We're not married.
Taxi Driver: You could've had me fooled.
Taehyung: Well thank you.
Taxi Driver: Your welcome.

   We continued on our route. 

      Y/n POV:
The one thing that I really wanted to get while I was out was a new outfit for Tae. But before I do that I have to buy what i need first and see what I have left.

Shopping list:
Milk
Eggs
Bread
Chips
Freezer food
Chicken
Pork
Steak
Outfit

      I was going to surprise Tae. He knows me as a sweet little innocent girl. But I can be like him if I wanted to. 

I was done shopping all I needed was one thing. I had enough money to go and buy new clothes. *Wink Wink* I didn't know what to get or where to go so I called my best friend.

      *call*

Y/n: Hey bf/n, I have a few questions.
Bf/n: Yeah what is it?
y/n: Ok for one is tae there?
Bf/n: yeah. He's such a gentle man.
Y/n: Wow that doesn't sound like him
Bf/n: What do you mean?
Y/n: Never mind but were do you get your sexy clothes? And what should I get?
Bf/n: OHHHH!! I get it here let me meet you at the mall. I'll help you.
Y/n: What about tae he can't stay there alone.
Bf/n: Then I'll bring him with me and when he gets here we can have him take the groceries to the dorm and we'll meet him back there.
Y/n: This is why I love you. I'll see you soon.

I hung up the phone and started walking to my truck. 

I just got out of my car and bf/n was right there parked right next to me.

Bf/n: Y/N!!!!

She slammed her body into me and gave me a hug.
Y/n: I wasn't gone for that long only like an hour.
Bf/n: That's too long
Taehyung: Well now you know how I feel.

He was getting out of the car. I ran over to him and smashed my body into him. I hit him so hard his back hit the car.
Y/n: Tae Tae Bear I missed you so much. I love you.

I rammed my lips into his. He hesitated for a bit and then he kissed me back. I felt him smile between kisses.