part 24

A/n: ok so hey guys this chapter is going to kinda be wired. There will be a lot of time skips and not a lot of detail and it will be kinda short unlike my other chapters. Other than that have fun reading.
Y/n's POV

Its been the most stressful 5 months. The wedding plans have been doing grate. I'm getting married today. He makes me so happy. I'm so excited yet nervous.

Namjoon: hey, y/n are you ready?

He says while opening the door. I then around and look at him.

Namjoon: y/n, you look so beautiful.

He starts to cry.

Y/n: oppa, please don't cry. You're gonna make me cry.

I walk over to him and give him a hug.

Namjoon: I'm sorry I can't help it. My sister is getting married to one of my best friends.
Y/n: yeah I know. And at least we will come and visit. Right. So don't think of me getting married as saying good bye. But as me starting a new chapter in my life with some one I love with all my heart.

He nods his head while sipping away his tears.

Namjoon: come on its time to go. 

He puts out his arm and I hold on to it. He walks me out of my room to the front door. The door opens and you can see a limo.

Y/n: wait I thought we--
Namjoon: jin said that we are going to take a limo there instead.

I nod my head and walk to the car. Namjoon opens the door and I get in. He gets in and closes the door.

Jin: y/n you look so,... Beautiful.
Y/n: thank you.
Hoseok: tae is really luck to have you.
Y/n: thank you. But I'm the lucky one. I don't know what I would do with out him.
Yoongi: how are you feeling?
Y/n: really nervous.
Yoongi: good.
Namjoon: how is that good?
Jin: it shows that she really loves him. She loves him enough to be nervous.
Y/n: that makes no sense.
Hoseok: it makes perfect sense.

Me and Namjoon shrug our shoulders. The car ride felt like for ever. When we finally got there Namjoom got out of the car and helped me out. Jin comes behind me and carried my veil in his hands. We wall through the doors of the hotel. (That's where we made the reservations at a random hotel) We walk through the lobby to where the ceremony will happen. We stop behind some doors. Hoseok and yoongi walk threw the doors to the alter. The boys line up behind Tae, except jin and Namjoon. Jin walks threw the doors and ques the music to start then walks back to me. We wait for a few seconds and the doors open. I have Namjoons arm wrapped around mine and on my other side I have Jins arm. All I did was look down. We slowly walk to  down the isle to the alter. We get half way there and I look up at Tae. We make eye contact. I start to smile. And I could feel the tears start to form. We reach the alter. I give a kiss to Jin then Namjoon. I grab Tae's hand and stand next to him. 

-TIME SKIP-

Priest: you may now kiss the bride.

Me and Tae turn to each other. He starts to move in. I meet him half way. Our lips collided together. We moved in unison. Every thing and every one disappeared. It was just me and him. We finally snapped back to reality when we heard clapping. We take each others hands and walk down the isle. We exit the doors.

Taehyung: I guess its time for pictures.
Y/n:  I guess.

We look for the photographer.

After the photos we go to the reception hall. Where dinner is being served. We walk in and hear clapping. I blush and grab Tae's hand. We walk to the dance floor and I grab the mic.