The Beginning

This chapter takes place 8 years later when Percy first comes to camp, except it's told by Lilith's P.O.V and most of you are wondering why I have Percy's last name on the title and not in the story well you'll eventually find out.

----------------------------------

Lilith's P.O.V.

I was just sitting in the dining pavilion at my table alone, of course, I'm alone because I have no sibling's that's the problem with being a child of one of the Big Three. So when Chiron announced that I'd be going on another quest everyone looked at me with pity. Why? you might ask well it's because I'm Lilith Fairchild, Daughter of Poseidon, Slayer of the Minotaur, Champion of Hestia and Athena, Blessed by Athena (I'm friends with one of her children so its a peace treaty with my dad), Slayer of Hundreds of Monsters. Yep, that's me so I was going off another for the gods to help one of the satyrs named Grover Underwood help get a demigod to camp. I have to go because the gods sent me to help I'm always helping so I'm rarely at camp when I am I teach demigods how to fight with swords and how to wrestle. Unlike most kids at camp I am not dyslexic or ADHD weird, right? But I'm the best fighter in centuries I think that's what Chiron said. So anyways when the conch horn blew to signify that we had to go to the campfire I stayed behind because I was supposed to leave after everyone went to the campfire.

Chiron then came over and said "Good luck and try to bring the camper back conscious" he chuckled at the last bit because I was known for having the worst monsters come after me.

I sighed and told him the truth "I'll try but no promises".

When he left and got to the campfire I heard a familiar bellow and I knew the Minotaur is after a new camper trying to get to camp. I muttered "I can't get at least one day off of all this", I then ran off to help.

As I got closer I saw a satyr and a boy about 12 with pitch black hair and sea green eyes, when I saw him all I thought was 'Is that my dad?' and then the bellow of the Minotaur jerked me back to reality.

That's when my battle senses kicked into overdrive, I slashed and dodged, rolled, and then one final blow by both the boy and me we finished him off I wondered where he got a weapon and then before he collapsed I saw one of the Minotaur's horns in his hand. I then slung the boy over my shoulder and dragged the satyr over into the camp, Chiron came and I said "Quest complete" some of the campers laughed but they were silenced by one of Chiron's famous death glares.

"Lilith, can you take the boy to the Big House?" Chiron asked, I simply nodded and rand with the boy in my arms to the Big House, he was really light

-----Couple of Days Later-----

Percy's P.O.V.

I woke to see I was in a room with a girl that had blonde hair and stormy grey eyes that were I admit it they startled me. Then I turned to see a girl with black hair like mine but instead of green eyes like mine, hers were blue like the ocean when you could see the sand kinda like teal.

That's when the girl with blonde hair started talking she asked: "Are you the one that is going to take me on a quest?"

"Annabeth quiet he's awake, he must rest still." The girl with black hair said. She was drop dead beautiful but the girl in front of me Annabeth was amazing.

"Thank you for saying that I'm beautiful and I guess your good since you talking up a storm in your head". The girl with black hair said I hate calling her that.

"Who are you and how can you read my thoughts?" I asked her because I was annoyed.

She simply replied, " My name is Lilith and I honestly don't know how I can read your thoughts, also you should watch your tone of voice when your speaking to me." She's really scary, I made a mental note to never be on her bad side.

"Lilith stop your scaring him if that's all your gonna do go somewhere else and make yourself useful," Annabeth answered clearly angered that the girl was already making threats to me. And then I realized I need to make a reputation around here.

So I spoke up and told Annabeth "It's fine she's not scary at all I mean Lilith that's sounds like the flower." I snorted but Annabeth looked at me like your going to die you crossed the line.

"Like I said watch your tone and you better learn to respect after all I am the leader of this camp and don't forget I saved your life," she said it without emotion which was somehow scarier and I then facepalmed my forehead as she walked out thinking what have I just done.

"You better apologize soon or else" Annabeth warned me then she muttered, "I better go calm her down". She then told someone named Argus to come to watch me while she told Chiron that I was awake.

Then when this Argus person came to the room I got really weirded out he had eyes everywhere I'm being serious. He just nodded at me and stood in the corner, watching.