Ch 2 Part 1 - The Remote

Tom P.O.V

                     Today is the day after the second time that Tord moved in , Edd decided that Commie should moved in to my room as I shifted to the living room. He also suggested that I should sleep on the couch. At first , I disagreed Edd's recommendation but as I glimpsed at him. He commenced to do puppy eyes at me. It was obnoxiously- adorable. So I concurred Edd's opinion. I collapsed on the left side couch while Tord sitting on the right side. He's watching that crap again. "Are you watching that shitty cartoon crap again?" I questioned him , giving him the disdainful look. Tord observed me for a few seconds and snickered. "Well , it's not shitty , crappy nor a cartoon. But I understood you , hun. This is Anime but different." He pointed at the TV with his index finger. I was curious what he meant by 'different' when the screen showed me only animated crappy cartoon. However , a few minutes passed , the TV displayed a scene of a cartoon man and woman with big eyes making love to each other. My face was didn't show disgust or any signs of a scorn. My face was blushy , all shades of pink mixed together. It made me surprised to see such a thing. I did not expected that to happen. I clenched my hands together to end my fidgeting. Then the screen showed the man whispering to the woman's ears , "You like that don't you? Such a naughty girl." This sentence aroused me , giving me goosebumps. I look down at my pants and saw a boner. I quickly hid my boner with my hand. I couldn't handle gazing at the screen anymore so I glanced at Tord , wondering and imaging what his reaction would be like. Tord's eyes were full of lust , his cheeks was rosy pink as he grinned at the TV. His reaction sent me shivers down my spine and butterflies in my stomach. I thought he looked quite erotic. I have to say something to end this situation I'm in. "Holy confetti in a blender!" I instantly yelled. "What the hell am I watching?" Tord scrutinized me and made a smug on his face. "We're watching Hentai. Sex. Definition is sex." I hit on his arm as he burst into laughter. "Fuck you Commie! You should've told me!" I shouted and hit his arm again but harder. "Geez Jehovah's Witness. It's not like you've never seen porn before." He smirked at me. "Or unless...You're a virgin." I stood up and glared at him. "I am not a virgin you idiot!" I snatched the remote out of Commie's hands and turned the screen off. "Oh really? So you have experienced sex already?" I immediately turn into different colors of red when I heard that sentence. "I- I uh- I um-" I stuttered and waved the remote in the air to change the subject. "Look! I got the r-remote! Come and get it , Sunshine Lollipops!" I always knew what song he hated the most. And this nickname will always annoy Tord. "Don't ever call me that , Tommy. Now gimme the remote so that I could play my favorite Hentai!" Tord reached to get the remote as I waved it higher. I was laying on my back on the couch , still holding on the remote and raising the remote higher and higher. As for Commie , He is in front of me trying so hard to reach the remote. He was an inch close to get the remote and our bodies get closer and closer. I can feel him panting and breathing on top of my spiky hair , our hot chest and our rock hard members rubbing each other's. I couldn't help but moan in delight. Shit , this feels so good. Don't stop. Tord was also feeling good too. He stopped reaching for the remote and groan in pleasure instead. He pinned me down and I drop the remote. Commie gripped on my right thigh and grind into me. I can't stop being aroused at how amazing this feels. "S-Shit. Nh- T-Tord. Ah-" Tord realized what he was doing and let go of me. He stood up and took a few steps back. "Holy Shit! Sorry Thomas , I didn't know what I was doing. Gotta go bye!" He flee to his room. "Wait T-Tord- oh. He left." God , what am I going to do now. I'm so hot and pissed right now. Tord. Come back you asshole.

__________________
________
*Plays the song Dead girl Walking*
"IM HOT AND PISSED AND ON THE PILL
IM A DEAD GIRL WALKINNNGGGGG~"
LoL The song is from the Heathers check it out.
Anyways thank you for reading~ <3
I tried adding a short smut and don't worry I will make long smuts later!

♥︎Send in some Love and Support by commenting and rating♥︎
Thank you~ <3