Ch 5 Part 1 - Satisfying Picnic

Tom's POV

"Wake up sleepy heads!" Edd shouted as he pulled the blanket making Tord and I roll off the bed. I fell on my back and it started aching. "Ow! The hell man?" I cried in pain and shot Edd a glare.

Edd starts to giggle. "Maybe you should be more worried about your boyfriend , Tom." I growl at him and glanced at Tord. Tord fell on his face and luckily he was still asleep.

"He is not my boyfriend." I angrily stood up and put on my hoodie.

"Then why are you two sleeping together?" Edd asked as he snickered.

"I-I just fell asleep. I didn't know." I explained. "Besides. I'm just Tord's friend."

Edd frowned when he heard the last sentence. "So you two aren't a thing?"

I shook my head and Edd just stares.

Suddenly Edd lightened up. "I have a plan!"

"A plan for what?" I asked scratching my neck confused.

"A picnic!" Edd shouted excited. "Matt and I will cheer for you too so you don't have to be so nervous about it."

"Edd are you?" I asked curious. "Are you setting us up?"

Edd smirked and proudly puts his hands on his hips. "On a date? Hell yeah I am!"

"E-Edd you can't." I declined feeling dissatisfied. "We're just friends."

"Perhaps you could tell Tord that was just a hang out place. Y'know how buddies have picnic together. Just friends." Edd explained. "And when you guys hang out more. Then Tord might increase his feelings for you!"

I looked at the ground. "I-I don't know Edd. What if he doesn't have feelings for me-"

I just realized Tord is on the ground with his face hit on the floor. He could have heard us!

"Edd let's talk about this another time , ok?" I pushed Edd out of the door.

"If you two gonna do this and that , then please use protection and keep it down will ya?" Edd winked at me as I feel disgusted.

"Edd , no." I shut the door in his face and sighed.

What if Edd's plan works?

I grabbed bandaids and walked up to Tord's asleep body.

I hit him in the head. "Wake up." I coldly commanded as he lift up his head.

"What's wrong Tom-" I cut him off but slamming the damn bandaid on his forehead.

"Ow!" Tord screamed in pain while touching his forehead. "What happened?"

"You fell on your face. That's what happened." I crossed my hands and glared at him.

"Awe you care about me."

"I don't."

"Just accept it , Tommy. You can't escape it. You do care about me." Tord said as he stood up.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes and mumbled. "Jerk."

"What was that?" Tord asked with a huge smirk pasted on his face.

"I said you're a fucking jerk." I shouted at him as I went out of the bedroom.

"Thank you kind sir."

"Fuck you."

We both went out of the bedroom. I was quickly trying to run away from Tord while Tord followed me like a little duckling.