Ch 1 - Part 1 - Tord's Plans

Tord P.O.V

I wandered down the neighborhood , finding the right house. Thinking about the plans I've been dreaming to come true. I've been chasing my dreams ever since I had a step in front of this house. This house. This house. I glanced at the house that I've made memories with. How many years has it been? Ah , 10. 10 fucking years. The house of memories that I've used to made with my fellow old friends. Well not really , not anymore. Edd , oh Edd. He thinks whole Earth is his. After I complete my dream that I've been itching to do , I , me will take over Edd's world. I will claim it. I will rule it. I will do anything I want with the world. But too sad , too bad. Now it's still his world , tomorrow will be mine. Matt? He isn't really important to me. Not that I'm thinking of. Let's just leave him be , let him adore his pretty face. If that asshole gets in my way then , perhaps I'll rip off his face one day. But let's leave that aside. Hm? Wanting to know what I'm going to do? Why don't you go finish your homework's crossword first? And then come to me. I'll teach you. You will know eventually. I know you will. Tom , classic stupid Tom. He always gets in my way. I fucking hate him. I fucking hate his intelligence. I fucking hate his face. I hate everything about him. Last time I've moved here , he saw right through me. He fucking knew that's wrong for me to stay. He fucking knew what I was going to do. Haha , see. Look at my arm. He shot me , right through my arm just like he saw right through me. Now I have a robotic arm , thanks to that , fuck you Tom. Finished with your crossword? Alright , come with me. Take my hand and I'll lead you to it...

___________________________
____________

Thank you for reading Tord's Point Of View! Haha sorry that this book is very cringy;; I would love to read your comments so please send some in! Oh! And I will reply to some <3 I've tried making Tord sound , um , yandere? This book is actually my first book that I've made on Wattpad;;; Ah , thank you so much for taking your time to read! (And yes the song is House of Memories by Panic! By the Disco)