Ch 4 Part 2 - Only Friends

Oh snicker doodles- thank you for 100 reads. This book is very cringy. How? Thank you so much omg.

____________________________

Tom's POV

I woke up and the first thing I see is Tord beside me. Does he has feelings for me? I already know I have feelings for him but what about his?

"Tord." I whispered to him as I gently shook him awake.

"Tom? What's the matter?" Tord asked while rubbing his eyes.

I cleared my soared throat , sweat rolls off my forehead and my fingers were burning hot.

"Do you love me Tord?"

Tord was shocked and his eyes went to beautiful red to black. He looked at me and at that moment , I knew , everything was a lie.

He replied to me , straight faced with no emotion. "I-I don't. I don't know."

"I don't have feelings for you Tom."

I was frozen and angry. I was mixed feelings. I sad , mad and disappointed all together.

"So all this time , you've lied to me?" I questioned , heartlessly.

"You've played along with my feelings?" I asked again and grabbed on his collar really tight.

Tord hesitated , "Tom , I-"

I slapped him across his right cheek. A sharp pain comes through my heart , chest and mind. Heartless , I thought. He is heartless.

I saw him gripping on his cheek right where I hit it as I held into my chest.

"All those times we've been together , was a lie. Love never existed for us two. It had never existed in the beginning." I shouted as I choke though my tears.

"Never speak to me ever again." Tears runs down my cheek while looking at his pale face.

I looked away and the room was silence.

Tord began to spoke. "Tom. Look. I-"

"I don't want to hear it."

"Tom. Please- listen."

I looked back at him as I brawl my eyes out with tears. The room was soon silence again.

We were both staring straight at each other in the eyes.

I remembered how much I've love him. I have tons and millions of reasons why. I sobbed and gripped onto my chest tighter.

So this is how a heartbreak feels like. Pain. It's scary.

"I- I don't hate you , Tom. I also don't love you. I don't know about my feelings yet. I wasn't playing around with your feelings. I just felt like I should stay for awhile. I didn't want to leave you alone- I wanted to give you company. Tom- listen. I don't know. I don't know what I'm doing with you. I know that I've made you fell in love with me and I don't mind if you had feelings for me. My feelings for you are unknown , it's not love nor hate. Maybe we could just be friends instead?" Tord held on my hand and squeezed it.

"I know it's hard for you and all but perhaps someday I might return my feelings for you. Someday you might find someone new. Someday." Tord smiled.

I was unable to say anything. I thought to myself as long as I stay by Tord's side forever , it's worth it.

"Then what about the confessing with Edd? You love him don't you? That's why you didn't return your feelings for me , right?" I cried more as I squeezed his hand tighter.