4: The Letters Continue, or A Broken Bandship, In Louis' Perspective

OKAY WHO THOUGHT THE BOYS WERE PERFECT AND BEAUTIFUL AND AMAZING ON ICARLY LAST NIGHT? I didn't upload cuz I was literally watching it over and over again lol. If you're wondering how they can go 3 years without releasing another album and still be famous, well, let's just say they did a lot of singles... And I didn't feel like writing lyrics... Btw, Jolie is me, duh, and Joseph is where my BFF Whitney recently moved. So yeah, that's us. And we all know about Louis and rhyming; remember "Zayn is vain"? You wouldn't believe how much research I had to do for the letter...

Jolie

"I think we should have cooked carrots for supper." I said loudly over Liam, who was asking what everyone wanted.

We were in the middle of an American tour; actually, we were currently in Joseph, Oregon. A small town made up almost completely of Directioners, young and old.

Two girls in particular had been stalking us all day. They looked to be about sixteen and we had originally signed pictures for them that morning, so we knew their names were Jolie and Whitney. They were certainly dedicated. They had been begging me all day to eat carrots in front of them. I did, and they left us alone after one last question: Did you seriously break up with Eleanor? I told them, yes, I did. And suddenly, they were gone.

Harry was rifling through the fan mail. I was watching him attentively, waiting for him to give me something to read. "Hey, look, it's another letter from that Charlie girl. The one with cancer?"

"I WANNA READ IT!" I screamed, watching in amusement as Zayn, Niall, Liam, and Harry clapped their hands over their ears.

"You can read it, Lou, just calm down!" Liam said crankily. I had still been standing very close to him, trying to get him to listen to my idea about cooked carrots, so I had screamed right in his ear.

He always seemed cranky these days. It was probably Danielle's fault. She and Liam had been on-and-off-again for two months now. She was sure he was cheating on her with a fan. He suspected she may be cheating on him back home. All in all, he had told us he was planning to break up with her soon. It just wasn't working, so he was unhappy. And when Liam was unhappy, it spread. Fast. They always left it up to me to cheer them up, and that was hard, since I had just broken up with my girlfriend of two years.

Eleanor. Whenever I heard her name, I had to cringe. My sister had actually gotten a picture of her kissing another man and sent it to me, because when she first told me, I didn't believe Eleanor was cheating on me. It was painful to see that. I had actually been planning on proposing after our year long tour around every state in America.

I snapped back to the present when Niall poked my cheek. "He's back, lads." He said when my eyes focused again. I tended to space out a lot, "live in my imagination", if you will.

"ANYWAY, I wanna read it!" I said again.

"Okay, okay, here! Read it aloud! Knock yourself out, Lou!" Harry said. I snatched the letter he was holding out from him. "I shall read the group letter first." I said in my best American accent. The boys just looked at me like I was crazy.

"Dear One Direction,

Liam: Thanks, but I'm just really used to it. Anything neon is my favorite color.

Harry: Hi. Thank you.

Niall: Her name is Corinne Lucy Wilson, she's my best friend, Niall. Pomegranates. The Paramore cover of Long Distance Call or Welcome To My Life by Simple Plan or Take a Hint by Victorious, lol... I actually really like Nickelodeon. The Corrie Seal of Approval is my best friend stealing the letter and scribbling on it.

Zayn: Your tattoo is awesome. And it's fine to be cheesy sometimes... but that was really cheesy.

You guys should answer all the questions Louis asked me and all the ones you asked me. I'm hoping Corrie will survive tonight as she's babysitting her monster brother. So yeah. Hope you enjoyed!