Chapter 1; First day of school

Arianna's POV

I woke up to the lovely sound of my alarm clock going off. Note the sarcasm. Todays the first day of school, new school new me. I will be going to the one and only Liberty High.Not just me though me and the girls are attending it today so I won't be the only new girl. I was trying to find the cutest outfit in my closet and i decided to wear this.

 I was trying to find the cutest outfit in my closet and i decided to wear this

The flannel is aroung my waist.I decided to leave my hair curly.(my natural hair) I did my makeup I put nude eyeshadow, little bit of highlight, contour, light pink lip gloss. When I was done I grab my phone look at the time its 7:28. Aria and the girls are coming to pick me up at 7:35 I have 7 minutes. I decide to make toast and when it's done I put butter on. Then I hear a honk it's the girls I say Goodbye to my parents. I walk out of the door close the door behind me. " Hey Ari look cute" Hanna said. I looked at Han and then said " Thanks Han but look at you honestly look at all of you looking pretty" they all looked and me and thanked me. We got to school and to be honest I was a little nervous thinking of what if nobody will like me here. I was looking down and accidently bumped into some guy I looked up "I'm sorry I wasnt looking where-" i got cut off by this cute boy he smiled at me " Don't be a pretty girl like you I don't mind" the cute boy said " Are you new here" he asked then looked and the girls " I mean all of you" he laughed a little it was kind of cute. " Yeah we are new hi I'm Arianna, Arianna Dilaurentis" I said and looked at him with a smile "oh I'm Jeff, Jeff Atkins I'll show you girls to the office if you don't mind" Jeff said " Hi im Aria this is Spencer, Hanna, Emilly" pointing the girls as she introduced them " hi" they all said. he was walking as we all followed. Then a group of guys looked at us then to Jeff " Woah Jeff who are all these pretty ladies behind you" one of the guys said looking at me " Oh Bryce Justin Monty Zach this is Arianna, Aria, Spencer, Hanna and, Emily" Jeff said pointing to each of us then one of them stepped closer to me im assuming that's Justin "Hi I'm Justin welcome to Liberty high girls" justin said and he flashed the girls a smile then looked back at me. That smile made my heart pound faster after that all the other introduced themselves Montgomery was cute but so is Jeff and Justin. Then Jeff walking a little " Well the girls have to get their schedules and I'm taking them so see you guys later" jeff said. we were walking for awhile we finially arrived to the office yay no more walking for now I thought. "Hi my name is Arianna Dilaurentis and these are my friends Aria Montgomery and Spencer Hastings, Hanna Marin, and Emily Fields we are new here" I said pointing to the girls " okay let me find your girls' schedule" the office lady said then went to her desk to find them. " Jeff you don't have to stay here you're going to be late to class" I said turning to him " Oh I don't mind plus who's going to show you girls to class?" Jeff asked. " thank you Jeff that's so sweet of you" Spence spoke " it's not a problem plus I'm getting out of first for awhile" he said with a little chuckle. " so thats the reason you don't mind then huh" I said smirking at him, someone interupted our conversation "im suprised that you showed them to the office and not Justin or Monty or even Bryce " finially showing her face and all I did was gasp because it was Hannah Baker we met when I went to go visit my grandma the summer after Ali went missing and the summer before so she had met Ali. " Oh my god hey Ari, how are you after you know Ali went missing? im also sorry about that" Hannah said looking at me worried " im trying as best to think she is doing okay and not thinking the worst I guess" I said with a sad smile to Hannah. All the girl were confused so was jeff. Then after that the office lady found them " here are your girlies schedules have a great day and welcome to Liberty High" office lady said then we all walked out as did Hannah after she did whatever. Jeff took all of ours from our hands and looked at them he had 3 with Marin 2 with Em 1 Aria 3 with Spence I had all of mine with Jeff thank god I knew someone in all mine we showed all the other girls to their classes except for Aria and Emily they had class with Hannah. So we brought Hanna and Spence to class and me and Jeff had to walk awhile " I'm sorry about your sister Ali" Jeff said with a sypathetic smile I stopped in my tracks and look at him "it's fine honstly it's almost been a year tomorrow would be a whole year or as my old town Rosewood would say her "one year anniversary" as if it was a party or something I mean yeah Alison was mean but she was nice at some point when we weren't arguing she was nice she is my other half the best sister but I mean she was my only sister we have an older brother Jason" I started to ramble playing with my ring me and Ali got. Jeff looked at me and grabbed my hands and put it in his "I'm so sorry im rambling aren't i, i always do that when someone brings her up I mean she was my twin sister my other half the bad side to my good side sometimes good" I said chuckling and the stuff Alison and I did as a kid. " Hey it's okay you look cute when you do that and don't apologize its good to get it out anyway" Jeff said still holding my hands smiling I was blushing " Thank you Jeff for everything you did for me and my friends" I said looking into his eyes as he did too "Your welcome now we should get to class" he said laughing at the end. we went to class.

skip to Lunch

Jeff's POV

I had all my classes with Arianna. thank you to whoever did this she is really pretty and has all of these things going on with her, which I don't mind helping her with I just really want to help her. I got to know her a little bit during passing time its cute when she talks about things she's passionate about. I sat down next to Justin across from Alex. as I was thinking about her I was snapped out by Bryce. " so how's Arianna she's pretty hot" Bryce said looking at me smirking "she is off limits Bryce she is not a toy to play around with" I said to him pissing me off everyone was surprised because I am the nice one here but he was getting on my nerves on how he treats girls. "calm down Atkins" Justin said holding on to me so I won't punch Bryce even though he deserves it. when I was calm, Arianna came in and sat next to Hannah in the cafeteria. The one thing I wondered was where were the girls? I was going to get up to go talk to her but, Alex asked me something I couldn't hear him though " I'm sorry Alex what did you say?" I asked him he just chuckled " I said why don't you go talk to her" Alex said " okay I will but what should I say" I asked I've never been nervous but this amazing girl made me nervous her beauty. I got up and when I was walking to her she was laughing and oh my her laugh is contagious. I sat next to her while she was talking to Hannah she was continuing talking. " I don't know I never felt like this when I first meet someone I think I really do". The only thing that went through my head was who was she talking about? that went through my head.

Arianna's POV (before she sat with Hannah Baker)

I was looking for the girls with Hanna. we searched for awhile in silence then it was broke " so you and Jeff" she asked wiggling her eyebrows making me smile and blush " speaking of their he is" I said " hey I was just looking for you" Jeff said looking at me I was still blushing from what Hanna had said moments ago and think does he even like me though or is he just being nice? " hey Jeff I told you I was going to look for the girls remember" I questioned giggling because he didn't remember I just said that to him not too long ago. " oh yeah" he said smiling scratching the back of the neck. " have you seen the girls Jeff" Han asked him " yeah I see Arianna right oh right beside you" he said laughing and so was I " haha very funny Jeff but seriously" Han said serious "Are you okay Han you seem a little out of it today" I asked really concerned about her Jeff let us talk alone "um.... yeah I'm fine I'm going to use the bathroom ill meet you in the cafeteria" she said walking away " wait Han...what about the girls" I asked confused " we'll find them eventually" she said stopping in her tracks when she was talking, then started walking "I'm going to sit next to Hannah" I yelled cause she was still walking " okay" was all she said. I walked in and saw Hannah " Hannah Baker all alone oh no" I said approaching her " haha where's the girls at" she asked confused why I was all alone. " oh I don't know Hanna went to the bathroom when we were trying to look for the others and she was acting a little different was she okay in class" I asked because it might have to do with A being back. I hope not though that's the real reason the girls and I wanted to move. "she was fine in class and I was walking her to her next class then a picture of her and you popped up now that I think of it, it could have been Ali it was from her friend but know that I think of it, it was either you or Aria because it had A at the end" she said kind of rambling "but any who, how are things between you and Jeff, you guys have EVERY class together" Hannah said while wiggling her eyebrows " I think I might like him" I said with realization on my face looking at her " no really " she said. note the sarcasm. "he obviously likes you and you like him right why isn't nothing happening" she said laugh and i laughed along with saying "but I honestly feel something for him like I don't know I never felt like this when i first meet someone its really different i think I really do" I said and when I was talking Jeff Joined us and sat next to me. The day went on the girls were at school they were just adventuring around during lunch.

Thanks to anyone who is reading this and Hanna is Hanna Marin BTW and Hannah is Hannah Baker. what will happen between Arianna and Jeff I will update ASAP bye. Also don't judge this is my first book comment if you want me to add something. where were the girl? A's back uh oh.