Chapter 5: Oh My Dollar Valentine!!

Arianna's POV (2 weeks later)

I woke up and did my makeup and hair. Find an outfit because it valentines day yay. Note sarcasm. I went to grab an outfit, my phone dinged I walked backed to my bed to grab my phone to see who texted me.

Jeff

Hey Good Morning Aribear

Ari

Hey Jeffy ;) Good Morning

Jeff

do you need a ride today?

Aribear

Thanks Jeffy but, Hannah and Sheri are picking me up

Jeffy

Okay

Aribear

Are you going to do the Oh my dollar Valentine?

Jeffy

Yeah I'm trying to get  Clay to.

Do you think you can convince him, you guys are close?

Aribear

Yeah of course I got Hannah to do it so why not?lol

Jeffy

Thanks:)

Ari

No problem I have to find an outfit see ya

Read a minute ago

I got off my bed, went to my closet to find an outfit. I found the CUTEST outfit I swear. I start to think who will ask me. Honestly I hope it's Monty or Justin or Jeff. As you could tell I still have crushes on all three of them it's hard not to I mean look at them. I grabbed my outfit walked to the bathroom and put it on. this is what it looks like.

I look at myself smile I'm so ready to see who I get

I look at myself smile I'm so ready to see who I get. I doubt anyone will ask me anyways, but I have my best friends. I walked downstairs grab an apple run back upstairs to spray perfume and grab my bag. Throw my apple away brush my teeth. I hear a honk Sheri's here. Yeah Sheri we became close friends after I joined cheer. I run downstairs grab my keys walk out the door close it behind me get in the passenger side. We drive to get Hannah "So who do you think will ask you this year Sher" I ask her "I don't know but they have to be like sweet and hot and have a great personality" she said as we arrived to Hannah's . Hannah walks out closes the door behind her hops in the back.  "So  you going to ask Clay or not" I asked hoping she would say yes "I don't think he likes me like that" Hannah said "seriously Baker he's my friend and he talk about you and the way you too are around each other is goals" I said Sheri nods " What about you and your three cuties huh" she fired back at me "ugh what ever Baker I don't know how to deal with all three of them it's hard try being in my position seriously someone please switch me I can't decide between three amazing guys" I say frustrated "Well if anyone asks you say you and me and Hannah are going somewhere" Sheri says with a smile "Okay thanks I love you guys" I exclaim " we know lol" Hannah says  as we pulled into the school. We saw the other girls "Hey guys what are you guys doing for this great day" I ask them with a smile as we approach them "I'm actually going out with Bryce" Hanna said I looked at her and wiggled my eyebrows and the girls and I say oohhh "oh shh guys it's one night" Hanna says ask if it's no big deal "I've been actually thinking about going to see Sean" Aria say we look at her and oohhh and all that "So what about you guys" aria asked looking directly at me "Well I'm not doing anything much no one really asked and Sheri is making me do the Oh my dollar Valentine" I said "What about Monty Justin and Jeff huh" Spence asks me "well they haven't asked me so let's see where this takes me I got to go I have to talk to Clay  bye" I said walking off spotting Clay with Jeff " Yeah sure it's clay or is it the one with him" Em asks me I flip her off and all the girls gasp as if it's surprising. " Hey Clay" I said walking to him as he turns to see me "Oh hey Ari" he says while him and Jeff continue talking then Jeff says something then my name as if I was paying attention ops lol. " I'm sorry what" I asked confused about what's going on "Clay doesn't want to do Oh my dollar Valentine but he should right" Jeff asked me looking at me  "Yeah you should Clay" I said looking at him "Yeah no not happening guys sorry" Clay said "C'mon Clay do this or get the balls to ask Hannah your choice" I say walking looking straight feeling proud "I'll ask Hannah as long as you ask Justin and you ask Emily Fields" he says walking "Okay fine I will ask him bye guys" I say walking away " you won't do it" he says I turn to face him " watch and learn then" I say walking toward Justin "Hey Justin" I say walking towards him as Jeff and Clay walk past " you won't do it" Clay whispers to me then walk away "Hey Ari What's up" Justin says "nothing I was trying to convince Clay to do the oh my dollar Valentine" I say to start a conversation but I doubt I'm actually going to ask him though. "Oh that stupid thing I agree with him I don't do it either are you" he asked looking into my eyes "Yeah Sheri is making me" I said realizing I'm doing the same thing she did to me. "Oh what are you doing tonight Ari" Justin asks me "Me oh you know tons of guys already asked me " I say sarcastically as he laughed " Just kidding no one asked me I'm probably doing something with Hannah or something" I say honestly "Do you want to go out with me to Rosie's tonight" he asked me. OMG Justin Foley asked me out I have butterflies and I'm most likely blushing. "Yeah I'd love to Justy" I say hugging and laughing at the nickname I just gave him. "see you later babe" Justin said winking at me then walking away. I see Jeff and Clay and I walk to them "What's up losers I hope you guys did your part me and Justin are going out tonight now I did my part now you guys get balls and do it" I say looking at both of them. They looked surprised me and Justin are going out tonight " wow did you ask him or did he ask you" Clay questions "Does that really matter right now Jensen" I say looking at him like I knew he didn't ask Hannah "No I guess not since you did your part" he said mumbling because it was killing him that I did it "haha now you guys have til lunch or you will have to do the oh my dollar Valentine bye guy" I say walking into class. Class is boring.

Skip to lunch Jeff's POV

It's lunch time I haven't asked anyone out. I only wanted to ask out Arianna but she is going with out with Justin. Ugh well ill just fill out the oh my dollar valentine now I guess. I saw Clay alone so I am walking up to him to go sit next to him. I sit across from him "So did you ask Hannah" I asked hoping he did his part " nope did you" he asked me " no I didn't i guess it's time to fill it out now" I say pulling two out so we can both do them "yeah I guess how you doing with Arianna going out with Justin" Clay asked me. Honestly I don't like it, I wish that was me instead of him. "I'm fine with that why wouldn't I be" I asked with a smile that was fake "Liar you like her and you don't like it do you" he asked knowing that he was right about it "yeah it does but I have to get over it because it's happening she likes him and he likes her"  I said a little sad. Arianna comes up to us with Hannah " Hey guys" they both say "Hey" I said filling out the valentine dollar paper thing to get it over with and so was Clay "So I see and heard that neither of you guys proceeded with the thing" she says with a smirk "what are you guys doing tonight" Hannah asked we all said what we were doing. The day went on.

Arianna's going on a date with Justin didn't see the coming did you? Jeff jealous about their date? Find out what happens on their date next chapter thanks for reading keep on reading hope you like my story peace!