Chapter 4:The funeral

Arianna's POV

       Alison's funeral is today. Yesterday I showed Justin, Monty, Hannah, and Jeff around Rosewood. Today is the worst day ever, the day of my twin sister Ali's funeral ceremony. Ugh just seeing a picture of Ali is sad. I was going to be speaking at Ali's funeral and honestly I'm sad. I feel like I lost my other half when I found out Ali is dead. Me and the girls and guys walked in, " you guys can go take a seat I'm going to go stand by mom" I said while my mom walked in " Girls can you go sit up front you guys to please and thank you it's what Ali and Ari would want " she said with a sympathetic smile " Of course" they all said. Me and my mom walk outside because people would start showing up soon . People started to arrive and one person I thought wouldn't come but she did Jenna Marshall came with Toby Cavanaugh. I walked to go tell the girls "Guys Jenna and Toby are here" I said getting all there attention Aria, Spencer, Emily, Hanna gasped "Why would she come she hated Ali" Hanna said which made a very good point "Yeah and Ali hated her" Aria said "I get why Toby came he had a crush on Ali 2 years ago" I said Spence nodded "Really" Em asked " Yeah he made it so obvi, it was actually kind of funny" I said laughing a little "Your not going to like who just showed up Ari" Hanna said "Don't look back Ari" Aria said I turned around to see Noel Kahn my ex boyfriend. I broke up with him because he cheated on me with some red head. he was walking towards us as I turned back to face the girls and guys " Hey Ari I just wanted to say how sorry I am about everything for being a jerk to you when we dated and cheating on you and for Alison I know how much she meant to you" Noel said to me looking at me I felt Justin, Jeff, and Monty's eyes on me as of everyone else's "She obviously doesn't want to see you right now Noel you broke her heart and then 3 days after her sister Ali went missing" Aria said looking at Noel "Thanks Aria but, I can handle this " I said to her looking up at Noel " Noel I know your sorry  about everything but, I just can't do this right now Noel sorry I would say another time but we are leaving right after this Bye Noel" I said looking him in the eyes and saw sadness in his as I was too " okay bye Arianna I just needed you to hear me out sometime please even if it's over FaceTime I love you Arianna Kate Dilaurentis" he said walking away "Well good second day back at Rosewood I get a little stupid heartfelt speech from the jerk who cheated on me and didn't even apologize until now ugh douche" I said scoffing at the end "So that's your ex boyfriend" Hannah said " Sadly yeah but I'm over him he is an idiot" I said then looking over at the 3 guys I like now "plus I like someone else " I said looking the boy they lifted their heads up and smiled when I said that. The funeral started after I said that thank goodness though lol. "Well Alison's twin sister is going to speak so Arianna come on up" the dude said I breathed and got up to go walk up their. Once I reached I smiled "I just wanted to thank everyone that could join us tonight and  hopefully tomorrow, Ali would have loved it, I don't what to say in little time I have Alison I love you so much you are the best sister ever I was also older than you by  5 minutes but you hate when I say that haha this isn't a good bye Ali I will see you soon sister I love you with all my heart" I said tearing up and sat back down next to Hannah Baker. Hannah gave me a hug "Thanks Arianna for the speech now I open up the floor to anyone who would like to speak of  memories they had with Alison" the dude said Aria stood up with Em and walked up there. "I remember the day we went to the beach with Ali it was great we were  tanning talking it was the best I'm going to miss you Alison I love you" Aria said tearing up as I was too. I asked Justin to come with me to go up there cause I don't want to go alone he said yeah we walked up there "Hi one of my favorite memories of Ali and I would be when we always went everywhere together and, we would always take my well our camera with us I got on our 10th birthday we had someone come with us every time so they could take pictures of us when we saw something beautiful" I said sniffling then I walked of Justin took me to my seat but before he gave me a hug " that was a great story Arianna" Justin whispered in my ear  "thanks Justin" I said he nodded then walked to sit down other stories were told "so you and Justin huh" Hannah said making me blush "I don't know I like him but there Monty and Jeff too" I said looking at all three of them." to be honest I could see you with Jeff" Hannah said looking at Jeff then to me "he's the one I liked since my first at school" I said looking at him "I know I could see it when I walked through the door to the office when you guys were talking it was cute" Hannah said smiling at me. It was over we left and went back home, Jeff dropped everyone else off I was the last one to get dropped off. My parents stayed their another night so I was all alone. "Hey Jeff can you stay with me I don't want to be alone tonight" I asked hoping he would say yes "Of course" Jeff said. We pulled into my house I grabbed my keys to open the door and finally found them I opened the door. "do need any clothes my brother has a few-" I was saying but got cut off "No it's fine I thought we were staying another night and brought clothes for tomorrow and another just in case" he said laughing " okay lol thanks for staying and coming to Alison's funeral even though you didn't have to though" I said looking him in the eyes "I didn't have too, but I wanted too" he said stepping closer to me "for you"  he said we were really close, he was leaning in and so was I, our lips  connected. His lips were soft it felt like fireworks were going off I had my arms around his neck and his around my waist. My phone went off , I slowly pulled away to see who it was. It was just a text though ugh.

Hannah

Hey I'm coming over, parents are arguing.

Ari

Okay Jeff is also here. We could do his makeup lol:)

Hannah

Ooohhh you and Jeff alone don't want to know what happened if its gross lol JK I love you!

Ari 

OMG Hannah baker!!!We just kissed until you interrupted lol I love you!

Hannah

"Just kissed"  LIAR!!

Ari

It was just a kiss baker!

Hannah

okay gtg see you soon!

Ari

Okay!

Read a minute ago

I'm laughing at mine an Hannah's conversation "what are you laughing at missy who texted" Jeff asked smiling at me "Hannah she's coming over " I said looking at him "really are you sure" he asked with a smirk then ripped my phone out of my hands. "Jeff give it back" I yelled trying to reach it "Do my makeup huh haha very funny no way that is happening" he said laughing "Whatever Jeff  let me do your makeup" I said trying to reach my phone as I get up from the couch in the living room. Jeff stood up lifted his arm up so I couldn't reach it "Jefffff" I moaned pouting "Ariannnaaaa" he said mocking me I poked my tongue out at him. There was a knock on the door it caught Jeff off guard and his arm finally dropped I grabbed my phone and ran to the door and opened "Hey Hannah" I said and opened it up wide to let her in Jeff ran after me and stopped when he saw Hannah "Hey Hannah" he said to Hannah "Hey guy what were you two doing before I got here huh" she asked smirking at the both of us " was is "just kissing" again" she said wiggling her eyebrows and putting quotes around just kissing "Hannah baker! No actually he stole my phone" I yelled/said  "This is kind of like your guys conversation lol" Jeff said laughing adding into our conversation "He read our convo" Baker asked raising her eyebrow " like I said he stole my phone" I said sighing she didn't listen the first time. The night went on we watched movie ate popcorn candy, and some other snacks. We then went to sleep after the long and fun night

This is a longer chapter then usual. How did you like this chapter please vote and comment for anything. Also they KISSED!OMG  it just got better! what do you think about Toby and Alison's passed? Noel and Arianna dated? Anyway that's it for this chapter thanks for reading until next chapter bye!!