Chapter 6:Arianna's Date!

Arianna's POV

I was going through my whole wardrobe to find a cute outfit for tonight. I did my makeup and fixed my hair. I found a cute and casual outfil since we are going to Rosie's.

 I found a cute and casual outfil since we are going to Rosie's

I didn't wear those earings or shoes. I wore pearl earings and black Converses. It was a cute outfit. I went to go grab my phone but, there was a knock on the door and I walked down the stairs to see Juston already in the house and he was wearing a white t-shirt and jeans and had beautiful red roses. Justin was looking at me when I was walking down the stairs "wow Ari you look great" Justin  says as i walk to him he gives me the roses "These are for you beautiful roses for a beautiful girl" Justin says flashing his smile. That damn smile. "Awe their beautiful Justin" i said putting them in a vase "Awe sweetie you look great" My mom exclaimed "Thanks mom we got to go I'll be back soon bye love you" I said dragging Justin  to the door " Wait are you going on a date" she asked stopping us at the door ugh. "Yeah"I said looking at her "Let me get a picture to put it in yours and Ali's scrap book" She says giving me her please with puppy dog eyes "Ugh fine is it okay with you Justin" i said sighing looking to Justin "It's fine" he says smiling pulling me away from the door so we are in living room "Okay I'm going to go grab the camera" she says smiling " Do you know where it is mom" I asked knowing me and Ali put in this little box I packed before when we moved here "Wait did you grab it from our old house Arianna" she asked not knowing I did "yeah of course i did" i said laughing "Okay why don't you go grab it please" she said/asked "Okay Justin can you come help me" I asked looking to him sitting on the couch "Yeah of course I will" he said getting up from the couch "We'll be right back mom" i said walking upstairs with Justin following behind me.  I opened the door to my room walked to my closet opened the door to it walked in (By the way she has a walk in closet) Justin laid on my bed while I went to go grab it but it was too high for me to reach "Justin get you ass up I need your help" I yelled so he can hear me "Ugh okay" He said walking in and laughs at me trying to grab it i stop turn to face him "Help me" I wined "Haha okay shorty" He said grabbing it right away "Well then your just tall I'm not short" I said confindent in my answer "I'm not that tall Bryce is tall I'm average and your short but, hey at least your not freakishly tall right" He said in a caring and loving way with a sympathetic smile I giggled at him trying to say it as nice as he possible "What do I have something on my face or something" he asked worried he did and embarrass himself "haha no you said that so nice and sweetly " I said looking at him "wait.." I said realizing something "the Justin Foley said something nicely and sweet who are you and what have you done to Justin Foley" I said half serious looking at him "Haha very funny Ari" He said sarcastically then he reached and grabbed it "Here is the camera" he said smiling handing it to me "Why thank you Mr. Foley" I said taking it grabbing his hand going back downstairs "we got the camera mom" I said while we approached the living room "Awe thank you sweetheart now stand next to each other and smile" my mom said as she took the camera from me "Okay photographer lady" I said laughing "excuse me I am photographer mom now smile" she said as me and Justin were standing next each other now smiling. Click she took a few pictures "okay  bye mom we have to go to our date bye love you" I said grabbing Justin's hand dragging him to the door and I opened the door about to walk out when we ran into my dad . uh oh I thought  "Hey dad bye dad" I said walking fast with Justin and I still holding hands "Bye sweetie don't be out too late I love you" He yelled so I can hear Justin opened the door for me and ran to the drivers seat "okay I love you too" I yelled as we pulled out of my driveway.

Skip the ride to Rosie's (Justin's POV)

We arrived at Rosie's I got out opened the door for Arianna before she could open her door "Awe thank you Justin such a gentlemen" Ari said smiling getting out of the car. We walked in and sat at a booth and I sat down across from Arianna admiring how gorgeous she is all of her features I guess she noticed me staring "Justin take a picture it'll last longer" she said sarcastically and winking at me "I'll take a picture and post it on Instagram then" I said sassy "okay smile or a pose" she asked smiling and posing "or smile and posing" she said laughing I shortly after joined I took my phone out "smile and pose" I said pointing my camera out at her and she did it too she looked beyond beautiful as always. I couldn't stop looking at her and thinking how lucky I am to be on a date with her. I liked her since I first saw her with Jeff and her friends she just caught my eye. I remembered something when we went to her sister Alison's funeral we saw her ex boyfriend and as I remembered that the bell shimmed and two guys walked in Mike Montgomery Aria's little brother who was also my friend and.........oh great him\

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile hope you liked it. A big thank you for reading my book! Sorry for the cliff hanger I'll update ASAP! But hey who doesn't like a mystery? What do you think of Arianna and Justin? Should they go on more dates or go to Monty or Jeff? Whos the mystery guy? find out next chapter. Tune in for the next chapter til then bye thanks for reading my book and sorry if it's crap this is my first book.