chapter 8: Girls day

(2 weeks later)
Italics~Justin
Bold~Ari
Also another note Han is Hannah Baker Hanna bear is Hanna Marin so you all don't get confused hope you enjoy!

Arianna's POV
Today Me, Aria, Hannah and Hanna, Spencer, Emily Sheri and Jessica are going to hangout we are going on a trip to the beach somewhere. (outfit above) I was at home I put on the outfit went downstairs. I got a bowl and a spoon grabbed milk and the cereal box captain crunch and I started eating, my parents are at work while I was eating my phone went off I grabbed it to see if got a text.
Unknown
Watch you back Arianna Justin won't be around forever -A
Oh my God who the hell is this?! Should I be worried? No probably one of the girls pranking me. I ran upstairs grabbed a bag and put my bikini, sunscreen, sunglasses, lotion, hand sanitizer, my makeup, brush and hair tie. After I finish doing that I went downstairs with my stuff as I did I heard a horn so I walked out the door locked it and went to the car Baker was driving the car I sat up front of the jeep.

"Hey Han, Aria, Em, Sher, Hanna bear, Spencer, and Jess" I said getting in the car they all say hey "This is a cute jeep I love it omg also where the heck is the music geez guys" I say grinning "We were talking and now we want all the details on y...

"Hey Han, Aria, Em, Sher, Hanna bear, Spencer, and Jess" I said getting in the car they all say hey "This is a cute jeep I love it omg also where the heck is the music geez guys" I say grinning "We were talking and now we want all the details on you and Justin" Jess says wiggling her eyebrows as all the girls Oohh I blush "Honestly we went on two dates and he hasn't really asked me on a date also did one of you text me this morning" I said turning to look at them all everyone said nope " no but what did the text say" Aria asked concern in her eyes as I start to worry "The text said watch you back Arianna Justin won't be around forever -A I'm kind of scared now what should I do" I asked scared "Oh my God I thought I was the only one getting a text from A honestly I got one yesterday" Emily said "Should I tell Justin no I probably shouldn't I don't want to worry him with this" I said thinking about it "I think you should what if we could find out who did this" Spencer said "Ugh Spence fine I'll call him right now
Hey babe what's up?
Hey babe I have to tell you something it's really important
Is everything okay babe?
I don't really know right know I got this text this morning I thought it was just one of the girls messing with me but it wasn't and Em got one too and *sigh* I don't know what to do babe.
What did the text say? Let me say you could just hear the worry in his voice
It said watch your back Arianna Justin won't be around forever-A
I swear I will find who ever did this and personally beat the shit out of them
Babe I wasn't the only one Emily got one too and I don't know about her but I'm scared
Where are you at right now babe? I'll come to you wherever you
We are in the car going to some beach hold on... "Han where are we going?" I said to Hannah Baker "We are in Riverdale going to Pops to eat then to some beach around here " Han said
We are in Riverdale and it is absolutely beautiful here anyway we are heading to Pops to eat then some beach
Me and the guys are on our way babe hold on we'll be there as soon as we can we just wait at Pops for us okay
Okay see you soon Babe thank you
Anything for you see you soon cutie pie phone call ended. We pulled into Pops

It's beautiful honestly this town is just amazing but anyway Han parks it we all get out she turns the car off we head in and find a couple booths for us to all fit

It's beautiful honestly this town is just amazing but anyway Han parks it we all get out she turns the car off we head in and find a couple booths for us to all fit. But when we walked in me and the girls were getting looks one specific stood out to me Betty Cooper.

"Arianna Dilaurentis is that you " lovely Betty asked getting up from her booth "If it isn't Betty Cooper herself nice to see you again" I said oh so politely "Yah it's great to see you too How you doing with everything I heard about Ali I just wa...

"Arianna Dilaurentis is that you " lovely Betty asked getting up from her booth "If it isn't Betty Cooper herself nice to see you again" I said oh so politely "Yah it's great to see you too How you doing with everything I heard about Ali I just want to say I'm sorry about your loss " Betty said giving me a hug which I gladly accepted I realized my friends went and sat "I'm doing okay I'm sorry too I heard about Polly I wanted to come but I got grounded for sneaking out when I wasn't "supposed" to how are you doing" I asked "Of course you Dilaurentis' always getting in trouble" She said laughing I laughed with her then the bell rang we turned and looked Betty probably knew him he smiled at her and she smiled at him. She so likes him the way her eyes twinkle but sadly he doesn't like her he looked at me and just smiled to be nice "Hey Archie" she says waving I couldn't help but giggle at her "Hey Betty and Betty's friend" I'm guessing Archie says "Oh my manners Archie this is Arianna Dilaurentis Ari this is Archie Andrews" Betty says doing hand gestures I giggled at that "Hi nice to meet you Archie" I say holding my hand out he shakes it "pleasure to meet you Arianna" Archie says we let go of each other's hands "Please call me Ari you sound like my parents when they are very disappointed in me which is like always" I say laughing he joins Betty does too "How do you two know each other" he asks "Well we met at a beach Me and my sister went to because I got pissed at my parents and left and Ali my sister she came with me and we left to a beach and we met Betty and her sister Polly at the beach" I said Betty nodded "You have a sister" Archie asked " I did but she is missing and people think she's gone cause they found her blood a couple months ago but no body" I said trying not to cry "They didn't find the body " Betty asked confused "no they didn't they just assumed she's dead because they found a lot of blood in our basement that belonged to Ali" I said sighing and wiping a tear " Awe Ari come here" Betty said bringing me in a hug I hugged back and then felt a hand on my back "I'm really sorry Ari I don't really know you but I would like to get to know yo" Arch said rubbing my back.

That's it for this chapter I'm trying to stay more involved in my book so yeah what do you think about Arianna and Justin being friends with benefits and then her and Archie maybe? Give me some help I don't know what to do and thank you for still reading my book this is my first time so yeah until next time peace.