Chapter 1

This is going to be in only Luke's PoV. I'll admit, I'm not used to writing in a singular point of view, but hell, I'll try.

I sat tiredly in my chair, relaxing slightly. I flicked through the channels, not having any idea on what to do.

"One millio-" I flicked to the next channel. I then paused, and went to the other channel.

"I repeat, one million dollars for the first fifteen people to get here!" the reporter said. It looked to be right next to the police station. I sat up, excitement dancing in my eyes. A mil? I could get something worth it! I got up from my chair, grabbing my devil hoodie, putting it on. I then stuffed my phone and charger into my pocket.

I bolted out the door, and opened the door to my car. I think I sped, but fuck it.

Time Skip

I parked in the parking lot, seeing at least a few curious people walking towards the entrance. I opened my door and closed it. Locking the doors, I jogged over to the area. One of the men paused, and then walked over to me.

"Quick question, is this the place the people talked about getting a million dollars?" he asked shyly. I shrugged.

"Think so. Might as well wait and see." I replied. I glanced around, seeing thirteen people, including myself. Suddenly, two men ran up, and once they realized they were the fourteenth and fifteenth, one put the other in a headlock. Both were smiling as the guy attempted to remove himself.

"Get your god damn arm off me Jay!" he snapped, but the smile never left his face. Suddenly, a man in a uniform stepped out of the building. The two men untangled themselves and stood up straight, but there was a snicker here and there.

"Good morning everyone! I'm glad you're here. We've gotten you all through TV, correct?" he asked, looking around.

"Yeah! Now I'm missing out on a perfectly good wrestling match for this, so it better be good, or so help me I'll fuckin' knock your ass out till 2020." a man in a white t-shirt and black shorts snarled. His blue eyes flitted between everyone, seemingly annoyed. I looked back down at my phone, and continued to listen to my music. I felt his gaze land on me and stay there. My head shot up, meeting the larger man's gaze with narrowed eyes. I pulled my hood over my head and turned away, and continued messing around on my phone.

"Okay then! I, uh, will lead you in! I might want to mention.. we one single test of your bloodstream to see if you have anything, and then you can get that million." the man informed us, and walked back into the building. I exchanged a glance with the guy that talked to me earlier, and followed the guy. Everyone else followed me.

"Hey, uh, could ya tell us your name? It'd help me trust you a bit more." I said aloud. The man shook his head.

"My name is unimportant." he replied vaguely. I growled.

"Unimportant my ass.." I muttered under my breath. The two guys, Jay, I think, and the other guy heard me, and Jay let out a snort. A smirk played its way onto my lips.

"Through here." Mr. Unimportant said cheerfully. We entered the room to see benches. "The doctor will be here shortly." he left the room with those words. A few minutes passed before the door opened again.

"Can I see David Nogla?" she asked. The tallest man in the room walked over to her, and followed the doctor out the room, ducking underneath the doorway he had previously run into.

Ten minutes passed before David stumbled into the room. He sat down on the bench and fell asleep.

The same thing happened for everyone.

"[REMOVED]?" the man who talked to me earlier stood up shakily. Everyone was passed out. I was the last.

[REMOVED] took longer than usual. He walked into the room with less of a stumble than the others. He glanced at me, a small amount of fear in his eyes.

"Luke Patterson." she called. I tensed, pulling on my red sleeve. I watched [REMOVED] sit down, his eyes glossy with tears behind his glasses. I stood and followed the woman.

Even from there I heard [REMOVED]'s whisper.

"Good luck man..."

Time Skip to the room.

"Can you sit down on this table here?" Dr. Asylum, which her name seriously creeped the fuck out of me. I turned a 90 degree angle, attempting to see out of my only eye. I spotted the table, and stepped over to it. I hopped up, and lied down. A sudden, sharp pain in my side made me yelp.

Immobility flowed throughout my body, and my attempts to move diminished. I just stared as Dr. Asylum filled a syringe with murky black and red blood-like texture and walk towards me. She pulled down the hood a bit, and stuck the needle in my neck. I would've screamed until I threw up my heart, if that stupid immobilizing formula wasn't working. She injected the texture, and fiery pain struck like lightning through my veins. And believe me, I know first-hand on what it feels like to be struck by lightning. Scars were worth it though. Slowly, the pain left me, replacing it with drowsiness. Dr. Asylum injected a serum to the immobilizing contents, and I finally found movement in my body. Dr. Asylum smirked.

"Welcome, Subject 666..."

I stumbled through the doors to see everyone now awake, including [REMOVED], who had stayed awake the entire time, waiting to see if I would return in one piece. My right hand stuck to the side of my neck as everyone stared at me. Barely able to make it to the wall, I used the concrete wall to ease myself to the floor. I closed my eye, panic slowly setting in. I opened it, only to see the only guy still staring at me leap back. He stared at my eye in terror, then faltered. He slowly sat back down on the benches.

"I swear ta god I'm fuckin' hallucinatin'..." he growled. I took a single glance at [REMOVED] to see him passed out. Darkness began to envelope my vision.

Lights out bitch.

~~~~~~~~~~~
1066 words, not bad. Just to get this through, this has NOTHING to do with worshipping, fuckin, Satan or some shit. Nah, due to what the injection Luke got, I think it's pretty fitting.

Remember! There are no pentagrams here, except in the comments if someone puts one there. If you do, I will delete that comment, and you shall never have another virtual food from me again. >:3

EDIT: This is 'TigerFictions' from 2020. As of recent events, I will be replacing Mini Ladd's name with [REMOVED]. Due to what he has done, I refuse to acknowledge him, and he has lost all of my respect. If you want to know what he did, it happened a couple of months ago, but I will supply what I know. What happened doesn't mean you have to stop watching him or stop liking him. It's your opinion and I won't disrespect that. What I hope is that we can agree that what he did was not good. That's all. I apologise if this upsets people. This will be done in every book I have.

I hope I explained well enough.