Chapter 9.5

After a minute of everyone grabbing shit, we ended up leaving the building. Immediately, I rushed towards my Red Chrome Corvette Stingray, really nice car, check it out- BRIAN STOP BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL-, and got in. I started up the cars, and sat there. I heard a tap on my window, and looked up to see Brock standing at my window.

I rolled down my window, raising an eyebrow.

"Could I ah, borrow your phone?" he asked shyly. I stared at him for a full thirty seconds before looking away and grabbing my phone and handing it to him.

Despite what I expected, he typed something into the phone, and handed it back to me.

"To keep in contact." he told me, looking awkward. I smiled.

"Ta keep in contact. Alright. See ya around Brock." I replied.

"See you around Brian."

I watched him walk away, and brushed my thumb over the new number in my contacts. I sighed and rolled up my window, before driving out of the parking lot.

It's going to be a long drive back to LA.

Time skip

About an hour away. An hour away from home. And from Ghost. God I hope she's okay. I looked down at my phone to see that my phone had given me a notification. I looked up, hearing a loud crack.

I looked out my window and down at the bridges pavement. Odd.

Suddenly, my car was falling. My Corvette hit the water, and I began to panic, which is something I shouldn't do. Slowly it began to sink, and I quickly did as much as possible before the car filled up with water. I grabbed a Ziploc bag, and put my phone inside it, then zipped it up and put it in my pocket.

I began to take deep breaths as the water filled. Growling, I stuck my hand in the water, grabbing for my hammer. I felt something hit my hand, and I snatched it up. I slammed it into the window, and heard it break. Quickly, I swam through the hole in my window, and turned to watch the car slowly sink.

Losing air, I began to swim to the surface (holy shit, Wattpad stopped working, and I thought I lost everything there). I broke through, and took a deep breath and looked up.

Black.

???'s PoV

I walked along the beach slowly, taking in the beauty. At least until I looked up at the bridge to see a beautiful gleaming red Corvette fall through a massive hole and slam into the water.

My jaw dropped as I waited for the person to resurface. Minutes seemed like hours as I watched a man appear. Then I saw the SUV falling down. I saw it slam into him, and he disappeared.

Dropping everything, I dove into the clear river, swimming as fast as possible towards the now sinking SUV. Within minutes, I reached it, and tugged the door open for the people inside, then dove down. I winced, opening my eyes.

Then I saw the gleam of metal, and dove to it. I saw the man, sinking. I reached out, and managed to grab the leather sleeve. I began to swim upwards, pulling him along. I broke the surface, and wrapped his arms around my neck.

I quickly swam for shore, now tiring quickly.  Eventually, my sneakers hit the sandy floor, and I tugged him onto the beach.

I was about to do CPR, when he shot up, wide eyed. Then did I notice the artificial eye.

"W-where am I?" he stammered.

"On the beach. You took a lovely fall." I told him casually. He jumped, and looked at me.

"What happened? All I remember was driving..."

"Like I said, you fell. In your car. Through that hole in the bridge over there." I directed my hand towards the bridge. He followed my gaze. I looked over his face. He didn't seem to be too bruised.

"Why are you staring at me?"

I shrugged. "Other than the fact that you have no bruises from getting hit by a SUV full on in the face, that's really it.."

"Okay then... The name's Brian."

"Nice name."

"And you are?"

"Sorry. Call me Scotty."

SORRY NOT SORRY BITCHES!!!! Two uploads in one day? Aka morning?!?!? WHHHHAAAAAAATTTTT????

I am horrible with schedules, and with school coming up, I'm having issues with stupid shit.

Also I'm a boss ass bitch ass procrastinator.