Chapter 5

I am trying ;-;

Also I'm changing Smitty to Smii7y ;)

I don't exactly remember everything after I attacked Evan. All I do remember is trying to kill him a second time. I growled and bit my bust lip. Surprisingly, I had gotten it from David. He had grabbed the back of my hoodie, to pull me off Evan, but I guess his little injection gave him a hell of a lot of strength. I flew back and slammed into one of the mirrors.

Let's just say I try to avoid him.

Smii7y stood nearby, checking over Evan's burns, and his new flower stuck in his neck. A gift from Adam. Who was told to do so by me. It had been a few weeks since Evan got here, and he steered clear from me. I haven't seen the sun in what felt like years.

"Guess what boys?!" Colton made an entrance by slamming the door open and nearly crushing Ohm, who was lucky that he could teleport. He definitely got the attention he wanted.

"What the hell does the bastard want now?" Wildcat asked, sounding more grim than sarcastic. Colton smirked.

"Well if you don't wanna know, I guess I could just leave."

"Wait." I growled, my voice raspy, scratchy, and broken sounding all at the same time, probably for not speaking after that last sentence I told Evan. Usually used my phone for communication. I didn't move from the spot I had on the bed, but I easily stared at Colton. I could see the unease from here.

All eyes turned on me as I stood up to approach Colton.

"Please, I'd would love to here what you want to tell us, but first off, might you explain why we've been here for weeks, because my family have been sending nonstop messages because they're worried about me, and the fact I missed the ThanksGiving dinner we always have. AND why we were fucking experimented on, and why I'm a fucking demon.." I snapped, my angry brown eye glaring down at the man. His hands flew up and he opened his mouth, but Ryan interrupted him by teleporting next to me.

"Don't you dare say that everything will be explained in due time. I've watched enough movies to know that never happens.." he growled. Scarily enough, the brown haired man looked angrier than me when I saw Evan.

We're going outside! For the first time in weeks!

Shale, how did you figure that out?

Magic, biatch. Read his mind.

Nice dude!

"Well that's the thing.. I honestly have no idea." Colton rubbed the back of his head. I groaned, and rolled my eye.

"Of course." I rasped, and backed away to sit back down on my bed. Ohm had to be moved away by Bryce. Which was sorta odd, seeing them switch roles. Last week, Bryce had a panic attack, upon seeing his mask, which was being worn by Ryan. It had been meant as a prank, to scare the younger man, but went way wrong. He freaked out in the middle of the night because Ohm had put on Bryce's mask. Everyone woke up to Bryce loud screeching and Ohm groaning.

Bryce had stabbed Ohm in the arm, whilst screaming the name of Michael Myers.

We tried to get Ohm to go get fixed up, but he denied. It took all night for Ohm to calm him down.

And currently Ze and Chaos were betting on wether they would become a couple or not.

"You guys get to go outside, do a little shopping, do something. Just get back here before sunset."

Time Skip

While walking down the street with the others, I remembered something, about Lui and Daithi betting, behind my back, if I would end up together with someone in this small group. Lui bet I would. Daithi didn't, apparently because I was a demon. That why the guy ended up in the infirmary for three days.

He was right. Who would love a demon?

I then smiled, knowing who would.

My family.

I held back a little, and ran down an alleyway, and pulled out my phone. Apparently I was in Raleigh, North Carolina... Which means, I should be a few blocks away from my home.

----------------

FINALLY I HAVE DONE ITTTT

My mom and my step-dad left me with an hour to do this, because they left, so I got on the computer and finished the chapter! Hallelujah man!