Chapter 9

"So you're Jess, Luke's mother, and currently his dad, Jacob, and his brother, Shawn, are out there, shooting up the place, getting rid of the Swat, the police, and all that shit?" Tyler asked. Jess nodded, still standing next to her son.

"Pretty much. Although Shawn is for moral support and back-up. Oh," she turned to me. "I forgot to tell you. As in Shawn forgot to tell you. You ain't the only abnormal of person in this family!"

I froze, my eyes widening. "Really?"

"Yeah, I think he's something that starts with a K. Kuruma? No, maybe it's-"

"Kanima. I knew I smelled something peculiar." Max interrupted. Everyone turned to him, staring. Max immediately turned red.

"Umm, I.. uh.." he began stammering. Adam sighed and looked at him pointedly, the pointed at me. I raised an eyebrow. Max growled and sighed.

"Fine. I'm a werewolf, aight? An Alpha as well. It's what they did to me." he snapped, looking away. I laughed.

"That's what you were worried about? I'm a demon! Nothing can get any worse than that!" I exclaimed, a smile on my face. Max chuckled.

"Now what?"

"We escape."

I KNOW I KNOW ITS REALLY FUCKING SHORT. I APOLOGIZE. BUT I HAVE SOMETHING BIG PLANNED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER, AND I WILL SAY THIS NOW. I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY APOLOGIZE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER.

it has nothing to do with the art.

The art was actually Luke's nightmare. I was originally going to add it in, but, eh.