Chapter 3.5

(I need a different PoV for this to show what happened to Luke)

Terroriser

I stared in horror as they dragged CaRtOoNz's unconscious body out from the room, after checking the burns around Tyler's neck.

I silently noted to definitely not mess with CaRtOoNz. Ever. I flicked my eyes over to Brock, who was twitching and tapping his fingers on the side of his thigh.

I looked at Delirious, who was now staring at the doorway, concern clear in his eyes behind the mask. I sat down on the bunk, fiddling with the sunglasses.

Suddenly, screams ripped through the halls, echoing, making me jump and hit my head on the top bunk. Dropping the glasses on my bed, I rushed over to the doorway. I looked through, and saw a dim light casting its shadow on the floor. Wails of pure agony pierced the quiet air.

I slipped over to the door, the screams masking my footfalls. I stopped at the door, and peered through, and nearly shrieked. CaRtOoNz was writhing on a table, strapped down, screaming bloody murder.

"Keep him down! I have no idea what that concoction did to Subject 666!" a man yelled over the screams.

'Subject 666? What the fuck are these people, worshippers of Satin?' I thought to myself. Then I saw it. Through his narrowed eyelids was a red iris, his whites now black. A blood red tail lashed through the air, trying to impale anything close to it, since the triangular shape on the end was razor sharp

Horns protruded through CaRtOoNz's black hair, and the scar over his missing eye seemed to glow. His skin had a strange red tint to it. A broken syringe was stuck in his arm, the liquid splattered on the floor. It looked sort of, gold-ish..

I took a step back as someone appeared in my view, a man I did not recognize. He smiled at me, and put his pointer finger to his lips. His teeth were wicked sharp, his ears slightly pointed, and claws for fingers. He had no eyes. I backed up, and fled, and tore into the room, startling everyone.

I noticed someone was missing from the room.. I couldn't tell who..

I backed up against the wall, bloody visions clouding my mind.

'What did he do to me!?'

I slid down the wall, shivering, and wrapped my arms around my waist, hugging myself.

"Terroriser? What happened!? Is L-CaRtOoNz alright?" Delirious corrected himself quickly, nearly saying CaRtOoNz's actual name.

I managed one word...

"Demon..."

----------

That was a short little mini chapter. What did that man do to Terroriser? Matter of fact, who is that guy?! Try and guess, but I won't tell you until :insert deadline here:

EDIT: Literally just realized that Brian's only said four words this entire time. Nice.

-TigerFictions