Chapter 10

GUESS WHOSE BACK. FOR THIS WEEKEND. I FUCKIN AMMMMMMM

I really really really really want to do Scotty's PoV, so here we go!

Scotty's PoV
Brian was a little cautious of coming to my house, I mean, I understand, I just met him. I felt a vague familiarity about that Corvette, but I couldn't place it.

"So, where ya from?" I asked as I drove my Ford F-150.

"L-LA.." he stammered. I chuckled.

"L-LA? Don't think I've heard of it," I glanced at Brian, hearing him grumbled. "but in reality, I'm actually heading home to LA."

He perked up. I smiled slightly, and looked down at the radio, 407 looking out for me.

'Red light in ten seconds.'

I nodded to myself, and stopped the car at the light while looking for a good station. I saw Brian looking at me strangely. I shrugged.

"Can I say I have a sixth sense?" I asked, batting my eyes. Brian scoffed.

"No, but I'd like you to explain." he said smoothly. I sighed and nodded.

"I'll tell you when we get home."

'There's something off about him.'

A few hours later

"And here we are!" I exclaimed, spotting the sign. I went through town, stopping and becoming bored.

I began to drive forward.

'SCOTTY STOP THE TRUCK!' 407 screamed in my ear. The truck jolted to a stop as a clearly drunk person flew by after running they're light.

I felt my truck lurch to the left as the person's SUV clipped the front. I managed to keep my truck straight and hit the accelerator. I glanced at Brian to see his normal eye had dilated, while the other was glitching out.

"The life in LA, huh?"

He shakily nodded his head, and I returned my eyes to the road. A few minutes later I pulled into my driveway.

I got out of the truck and moved in front of my truck to check on it.

I groaned, seeing the massive scratch across the front, chipping away the nice purple trim. At least it wasn't the black, or that would've been more visible.

"Come on," I said, standing upright from where I crouched. "time for you to meet my roommate."

----------------
IT'S SHORT I KNOW. I AM SORRY.

who should Scotty's roommate be?? Hmm? Hmm?????

One vote for Anthony.

this was finished on August 22, 2017, at 23:45