I'm Sorry Shizuo

"I-.... I- I can't.... I can't Shizu...."
I cried into his shoulder, he kept hold of me but just about got his own words out of his mouth
"Wh- what?...."
I pushed him off me with full force, I didn't face him. I couldn't.
"I can't play this little game anymore... I'm bored~"
I cleared my face up and turned to look at him. He stared at me in disbelief and horror
"What? What do you m- mean?"
"You know what I mean, our little game of house. I'm dying so you should be happy. Well I'm off to find some other type of fun until I end up dropping dead~" I laughed at him, turned back around and walked off. I couldn't here anything from him, then there was a huge crash. I slowly turned and looked at Shizu-chan in horror. He was tearing the whole place apart, not caring who was around or who he hit, he just ripped things out the ground and threw them at walls or buildings.... I finally broke him.... his anger was out of complete control, he wasn't just angry... he was crying too. Then all of a sudden something like a piece of concrete hurdled towards me. I couldn't move in time. After that I can't remember, I couldn't see anything.

"I-..... Iza-..... Izaya!!..... Izaya! Wake-.... Zaya! Wake up!... please! Wak-..."
I woke up but my head was ringing, I could hear someone shouting at me but I'm not sure who it was or what they were saying, then I passed back out.

I slowly opened my eyes only to see the ceiling of my room, I went to sit up but was met with a shot of pain all over my body.
"Izaya-kun... please don't move too much..." Shinra was stood at the end of my with a clipboard, he was writing on it.
"Ah fuck.... what... what happened? Did I actually finally get hit by one of Shizu-chans obstacles?" Shinra giggled then pointed with his pen to the space beside my bed, I looked down to see Shizu-chan sleeping beside my bed, he was sat on chair a leaning over onto the bed.
"Why is he still here? If everything wasn't a dream he shouldn't-"
"Because I love you Izaya, don't expect me to go because you're ill. I know you love me too, you don't need to push me away. I'll be by your side, always."
I looked towards where Shizu-chan was, he was sat up and took hold of my hand.
"Shi- Shizu... I'm sorry..." I started to cry, I couldn't control it. I didn't want to cry, not in front of him, I didn't want to hurt him anymore. He shook his head and tried to pull a smile which was a sad and failed effort.
"I'm the one who should be sorry." He looks down at the floor "I put you in this state..."
"Shizu it's okay. I love you..."
He looked up at me with wide eyes
"Iza..." he leaned over and hugged me, I hugged him back, I cried into his shoulder and he just kept hold of me and stroked my head, I soon calmed down and fell back to sleep.

___________________________

Sorry this is a lil late... been busy with exams and deadlines coming up.... well I hope you enjoyed this!
See you in the next update xP

Thanks for reading! ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ