Our Last Christmas part two

Shizuos POV

I stomped around Shinjuku, thinking about what I could do to make Izaya better... I ended up at a park and sat on the bench, took a drag of my cigarette and pulled out my phone and called Shinra
"MERRY CHRISTMAS SHIZUO-KUN!!" I pulled the phone away from my ear for a minute whilst Shinra shouted at the top of his lungs then put it back once he had calmed
"Yeah, Merry Christmas to you too. Listen Shinra... Izaya's getting worse, I don't know what to do... he keeps pushing me away..." Shinra paused for a minute, thinking most likely
"Hmm well there's not much you can do. You just need to be there for him, you have to accept that he won't have treatment. Yes, it will be hard but he needs you more than anything. You can't just look at him with pity when he doesn't want it, that's probably why he's pushing you away." I listened to Shinra then thought, he's right. I shouldn't just be out here pissed off because I can't change his mind, I need to change mine.
"Shizuo-kun?"
"Yeah? I'm here, just thinking." I sighed "I'll see you around Shinra, tell Celty I said Merry Christmas" I hung the phone up and and put it back in my pocket. Finished my cigarette and went back to the apartment.

Izayas POV
I woke to warmth wrapped around me, it was clear I wasn't dead. But for the first time ever I was happy, happy I woke up, alive. I opened my eyes to see Shizu-chans arms wrapped tightly around me. I turned my head slightly to see Shizu-chan's to be buried in my shoulder, I could hear his soft breathing next to my ear. I slowly and carefully turned my body to face him then buried my face in his chest. I breathed in his sweet sent, it was always sweet, not sickly but something. Shizu-chan shifted slightly then started mumbling in his sleep, I listened trying to figure out what he was saying.
"Iza..... don't...... don't leave me.... again.... please.... I love you.... Iza.... Iz-" he jumped and woke, I looked up at him and looked down at me then squeezed me tightly and hid his face in my hair. I could feel his breathing was heavy, it slowly stared to calm. I pulled away once he was calm and looked up at him
"Shizu?... are you okay?" I looked at him a little worried, he just stared down at me then eventually tried to pull a smile
"Yeah... just a little nightmare that's all..."
I buried my face into his chest and mumbled "okay" he kept hold of me and we stayed like that for rest of the night.

Once morning came he was gone... my bed felt cold and empty, I opened my eyes and looked around to a dark empty room. Dread filled my heart until my bedroom door creaked open and Shizu-chan walked in holding a tray smiling, I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and looked at him.
"Morning, I made breakfast" he smiled at me then set the tray down on my lap
"Morning...." I looked down at the tray and it was filled with delicious looking foods, I smiled a little "did you make this?"
"Of course I did! You need to be able to cook if you live alone, it's a basic necessity..."
I tensed up a little and ate "yeah it is... this food's really good"
Shizu-chan paused and stared at me "you can't cook, can you?" He was trying to hold back a laugh, you could tell by the small smirk he was fighting off. I stopped eating and looked away "so what if I can't... I never needed to if I had Namie or take away..."
He laughed and shook his head, I watched happily then went back to eating...

Next is New Year... let's hope that'll be better and some of our prayers will be heard...

___________________________

So.... is there a cure for writers block?... I got a little stuck on this chapter and a bit busy... I hope you still enjoyed the chapter and I will see you in the next one!

Thanks for reading! ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ