The Wedding

Izayas POV

"Shizu...... t- tell me.... about our wedding..... the one.... We planned...." I spoke quietly, my voice was raspy and throat dry. Shizu-chan thought for a moment then had a small, soft smile.

Shizuos POV
"It was beautiful.... you wore a smart black suit and I wore white. Your face was beaming with happiness, nothing could ruin such a happy day for us.... as we said our vowels you couldn't help but giggle as I tripped up on some of the words. I was so nervous, my heart pounded, if I didn't calm down it probably would've sprung out my chest!"
I laughed and so did Izaya, he closed his eyes and continued to listen
"Before that when we woke in the morning you were staring at me, still with that big happy smile. I smiled back and said 'morning..... todays the day' your eyes lit up more and whispered 'it's today.... this is going to be the best and happiest day of my life...' you then sprung up in the bed and pulled the covers off me and stood on the bed 'so rise and shine! We have things to prepare!' You laughed and I did too.... I then grabbed you and pulled you back down, I hugged you and held you in my arms 'so lets sleep a little more~ it's too early to prepare everything~' I say as I bury my head into your shoulder, you just chuckle and stay put until I fall asleep again and start to snore. 'Shizu! Now's not the time for sleeping! If you don't get up I'll marry someone else instead...'
My eyes sprung open and I pinned you down in the bed, you kept laughing and looked up at me with a big smile 'I'm the only one aloud to marry you' I growled, chuckled then smirked. Of course you continued to smile, I leaned down and kissed you. You were still smiling when I pulled away and looked at you then chimed 'that got you up!'
You crawled from under me and off the bed then started moving around the hotel room collecting things
'Now! I have to go see Shinra and Celty, they're looking after Yuki for the day whilst we get ready on our own' you turned and left me in the room alone, I got up and ready not long after you had left.

Soon I headed to the venue and looked around, things looked different, we couldn't have the big fancy wedding like others. Instead it was a small room with only a few people and a couple decorations
'Adien, Mia and Yuki get back here!! Stop messing around with those!' I looked over to see Shinra chasing three children around, they were all laughing and Shinra had a large grin on his face. I simply walked over and picked the three up they continued to laugh and Shinra stood in front of me
'Thank you Shizuo-kun! I've been trying to get these three to calm down, sit down and wait for you'
'But dad~ that's boring!' Adien and Mia both wined
'Yeah! Uncle Shinra you're no fun...'
Yuki pouted, I laughed and looked down at the three
'Shinra's fun just not right now because today is a big day and we don't want it to be ruined for Izaya now do we?'
They all shook their heads and I put them back down, I smiled and whispered to them
'Hey, if you guys are really good I'm sure Shinra will treat you all to some ice cream later' they perked up and smiled then ran to their seats and sat down. Shinra watched them then looked at me in shock
'... how did you do that?!'
I laughed then shrugged my shoulders 'the ice creams on you later' I turned and walked away.

Not long after Celty walked in and spoke to Shinra, he then turned and looked at everyone and clapped his hands loudly 'Izaya-kuns going to be here in a minute! Everyone get ready! So seats please!' I looked over at Shinra, I was speaking with Kasuka before. He sat in his seat then Shinra and Celty did the same, I stood at the front waiting for you to walk through the doors. When you did everyone turned and looked at you, you had a very large grin on your face. You stopped and looked at everyone
'Oh, good. I am in the right room' you chuckled then looked at me, I wore a pure white suit but my tie was black. You were the opposite; black suite but with a red tie instead. I smiled at you and you were still smiling then walked up and stood in front of me.

Once we said our vowels we signed the papers and everyone cheered and congratulated us. We then headed back to the hotel where we had a small party, we danced and the children ran around happily. Our first dance was beautiful, well you were, you glided around the dance floor happily but I tripped over my feet a couple times and you laughed. I danced with Yuki, you watched us happily. There was food and drinks too, Shinra made a little speech himself from him and Celty. Of course he made a couple jokes that only we would get, but one thing I noticed was the smile on your face never faded. Not for one second throughout the whole day, your eyes shined bright, nothing could wipe that smile off your face, it was like you became invincible.

Once we were back at our room, we changed and I held you in my arms and we fell asleep both smiling happily."
I looked over at Izaya to see him smiling, he opened his eyes and looked at me. I smiled back, he looked happy but also tired, I leaned over and kissed his head "you should sleep, you look tired" he nodded a little then closed his eyes again and went to sleep.

___________________________

Well this was a long chapter.... This will be the one before my final chapter... I've finished. Nearly. Wow. I'm Jungshook XD especially at how many reads and votes I've received. Thank you everyone!! I'll release both endings at the same time so you can read either one or both. Idk. I usually read both lol

Welp

Thanks for reading! ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ