Chapter 3 (Slightly SPG)

WARNING! This might be slightly rated SPG. The scenes are not suitable for those who aren't open-minded. Contains so much naughtiness since I feel naughty right now, LOL haha.. Anyway, just skip this chapter if you don't feel like reading this one.
================>

I still can't forget what happened last week. I always grin like a psycho whenever I think of it.

Her cute reaction, her smile and frown with a raising eyebrow, her angelic voice, her beautiful body, and her pretty face...

Wait, what?! Ah yeah she's indeed pretty but I won't tell her that, of course! That might just inflate her ego, tss..

But f*ck! The way she dances, it's so sexy! Whenever she sways her hip and do the moves, it makes her hot!

Plus her front, goodness gracious! I think it will fit in my hands perfectly. She's gifted in that part.

And her butt, f*ck it! I wanna run my hands there and grip it tightly and spank it until it turns red.

While I was thinking of those, I felt myself growing and eventually had a massive boner.

F*ck it! I don't understand myself now. I don't know why she has that effect on me but f*ck it! I'm slowly turning into a horndog because of her. Tsk tsk!

I know it doesn't seem right but it seems like my care about it left me. I just kept going.

While I am thinking of her dancing, swaying her hips slowly while she's gripping her boobs and biting her pink pouty lips. F*ck!

I just found myself running my hands into the waistband of my shorts. I inserted my hands on my boxers running my hand on the mad thing inside it.

I closed my eyes tightly and imagined her slowly stripping in front of me.

I found myself jerking my thing in a slow pace, making it a li'l faster and faster every time her clothes drop on the floor.

My hand just goes up and down, up and down, up and down and up and down.

It just goes like that with my eyes tight close while thinking of her just in her underwears walking towards me while giving me that naughty grin and seductive look. She then bit her lip making her hotter.

"F..fuck" I uttered. "Don't bite it, lemme do it" I said huskily. Fuck it! What's happening to me?

I'm still gripping my mad thing tightly while doing an up and down slow pace.

"Come babe.. Remove your bra already" I uttered in a hoarse voice. And she did.

While she's unhooking her brassiere I stood up and stopped jerking for a second and drop my shorts and boxers til on my knees.

Then I sat on my bed, gripped my dick and resumed what I was doing earlier.

I closed my eyes tightly again and there, she's almost done unhooking her brassiere slowly and seductively. F*ck!

And when she's done, both her hands ran slowly and the straps and slowly running it off her shoulder while biting her pink pouty lips.

"U..ugh.. Make it fast honey.." I said to her but she did not comply. Tsk! Such a tease! A hot and gorgeous tease! Fck it!

Her naughty and seductive grin grew wider when she saw me impatiently waiting for her to take off her damn brassiere.

She continued taking it off slowly and when she had already done it, she pressed it still in her boobs and winked at me playfully.

"Just drop your damn bra already!" I supposedly yelled hoarsely but it goes out and seems like I am moaning. Damn it!

"Patience, babe" she then giggled and moaned. Fuck it! I'm losing it already!

While I waited for her impatiently, I found my hand jerking my dick in a circular and fast pace.

"Drop it!" I shouted huskily. I know I seemed mad but I don't care!

"As you wish" she said and started keeping her self from pressing it to her boobs.

And that's my sign. I jerked my self faster and faster ignoring the fact that my arm might be in pain after.

Her brassiere is sliding down her boobs slowly almost showing me what I've been wanting to see, her damn nipples!

I jerked my dick hard. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum! Shit! Oh! Oh!" I yelped

But right when I'm about to reach the top, the climax,

*Boogsh!* *Boogsh!* *Boogsh!*

"Open up dork!" Someone shouted outside while still banging the door so that I'll open it up.

"Aaaaaarghhh!! FUCK YOU!! DAMN IT!" I shouted to the top of my lungs frustratedly!

I immediately wear my shorts and boxers and fixed my self.

Then I head to the damn door to open the son of a bitch who interrupted what I was doing.

I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL HIM!!!

Then I head out gripping my dick to fucking make it soft again.

I hate my life >.<

=============
So how was it? Lemme know your thoughts😂.. And btw, I was away for a long time for some reasons. First, I got sick for almost a month and I needed to go to the hospital. Second, I'm busy doing school stuffs (projects, assignments, research works and preparation for the finals) and lastly, I misplaced the pocket WiFi and I know you don't effin' care but I still want you to know. So that's it! Updates will be done whenever internet connection is available. Ciao!