PROLOGUE

"You like her" he said. It wasn't a question, more like stating a fact.

"No, I don't. I'm just so curious about her" I denied. I know it's so obvious in the way I act whenever she's around but I won't admit it to them.

"Okay, like I would buy that" he teased and then he smirked at me. "C'mon dude, I know you do. Just admit it." he added.

I just don't know why people won't get contented on the answers they're getting.

Why do they even bother to ask if they won't just believe on the answers they get? Tss. I don't know if they're dumb or what.

I just frowned at him "I don't care if you won't buy that dude, and I have nothing to admit. That's it." I said to him.

I'm slowly getting annoyed right now. Why force people if they won't tell them what they want to know? Can't they just respect that?

One of the reasons why I hate being attached to people. They just won't stop until they get what they want. They might use it against you in time.

I was about to turn my back on him and just leave when he said something that made me stiffened.

"Well, if you really don't like her, then I'll court her. She's pretty and smart after all" he said, more like in a mocking tone.

What the fuck is wrong with him?! Ain't he contented with the girl he always hang out with?

I stood still silently for a few seconds and think of what to say to him.

This asshole! Is he trying to annoy me until I give up and tell him the truth?

The heck he is! If that's the case, then I won't give him the satisfaction in annoying me.

I turned around and faced the asshole with an evil grin plastered on his damn face. "I don't give a damn. Go ahead and court her, I won't stop you. " I said to him nonchalantly.

He raised his eyebrow and his grin grew even wider. "Alright! No regretting after I court her okay? he teased and then he laughed evilly.

My forehead creased. "Of course! And by the way, I like Cyan. She's kind, pretty and smoking hot. I'm actually planning to court her. Wish me luck dude! Anyway, good luck in courting Cyanelle okay?" I teased him and grinned evilly.

Does he think I easily get annoyed?

His jaw dropped after hearing what I just said. I wanna laugh at his reaction but I stopped myself and just kept a serious face, telling him that I'm dead serious but I'm actually not.

He suddenly frowned "Hey dude, she's mine! Don't ever dare! Back off!" he shouted at me and sent me deadly glares.

Now it's my turn to grin wider, how could he tease me when he's the one who gets annoyed easily.

I was trying my best to stop myself from laughing "She will no longer be yours after I tell her what you said, asshole!" I mocked him.

His reaction was priceless but I don't have much time to deal with him so I turned away and left him looking pale.

I still have to figure things out and wait for the right time. I won't go on if I'm still unsure.