Not An Update

Hello folks! It's been a while since I took time to check this story. It's because school had been stressing the hell out of me plus this is just my past time whenever my imagination would want to function since you know, I'm a lazy ass and yeah everything in me is lazy too and includes my brain.

Anyway, that's not the point here. I decided to make this nonsense note to let you know that Waited for Nothing was able to place #59 in LOVE HURTS! It's great, right? Well I actually don't know what that is but I think it's an achievement! Haha :D

I was really shocked when I opened my account and went to check on my works and the first thing that caught my attention was the tiny ribbon or if that's a medal, I'm not sure, that says this story is #59 in LOVE HURTS.

The feeling is a li'l ecstatic for an amateur writer like me. And I'm sure that this achievement won't be grasped without you guys that's why this note has come into existence.

I just want to give you my heartfelt gratitude for the unconditional support even though there's only a few of you. But I don't mind the numbers as long as there are people that find entertainment and interest in this story.

As a show of gratitude, I'm gonna do my best to make updates today and more often, I hope since now that I have my Lappy (Laptop) back and we have internet connection already.

I hope you continue to support this story until the end and also all of my stories. Again, thank you so much folks! Enjoy reading!