Chapter 1

*The bell rang*

I'm just walking slowly, not minding that noisy crap ringing loudly.

I was so busy, roaming my eyes around the school campus when someone bumped into me.

She said sorry. I assume it's a girl since her voice sounded like one.

I didn't bother to look on the one bumped me. I just walked and continue checking the campus.

A few moments, right when my eyes got satisfied on what it wanted to see and know, I took a glance at my wrist watch.

It says it's 7:30 am already. It's just the first day of school so I just took all my time until I reached the place where the classrooms are located.

It's my first time to study in a private school and as to what I've seen, I am now regretting everything. My former school's way better than this one even though it's was just a semi private school.

At the side, there I saw students having their flag ceremony. I wasn't shocked or even worried if I can't make it to attend the flag ceremony since I'm used to it.

Right after the ceremony, they then have their..... WHAT?!

Seriously? They're having a 'zumba' here every morning? It's not like... Oh! That's why. I just laughed silently while looking at those fat students having a 'zumba'.

It's like they're following the steps after someone so I shifted my gaze and there I saw someone dancing deliciously.

Wait, what?! No! I mean, yeah! She dances gracefully.

Her hip is swaying slowly. Every movement her body make sends shiver to my spine.

I was so engrossed with the view. She dances good. So good that something twitched and I feel hot while I am watching her do the moves.

What the fck?! I'm getting horny. "Shit!" then I hurriedly went to the comfort room.

=====

I'm now walking towards the classrooms but I don't know where the room for the grade 10 students.

When I got to walk by someone, I asked him, "Hey dude, do you know where this classroom is?", then showed him my class schedule.

I don't know why but he just smirked. "I assume you're a transferee. Just go with me cause I'm going there" he said.

I just nodded and followed him. We walked until we reach the classroom. We went inside and then I sat at the back part and slammed down since the teacher hasn't arrived yet.

---

I was awakened by classmates' voices saying the teacher has arrived.

"Good Morning class! I am Ms. Melissa Mendez, Ms. MM for short and I will be your adviser and English teacher for this school year as well." our teacher said then I heard the students murmuring something, not sure if it's a sign of disapproval or not. Well, I don't care anyway.

"Since I am new here and I still don't know all of you, kindly introduce yourself by comparing to anything that can be found in your bag. Let's start with you mister" she added.

Fck! This is why I hate first day of school -.- Tss.

"Hi! I'm Grey Alcantara, I'm like a chewing gum. Once I stick on you, you'll go crazy, thinking on how to remove me out of your life. Thank you!" he said then winked at the girls who were giggling like fck.

I got tired of listening to their shits so I just got a notebook and waited for my turn.

"Okay next!" teacher shouted.

And that's it! It's my turn already. Tss. I just stood up and walked slowly towards in front.

"Schyde Kyler Valdez, I'm like this notebook. As you can see, it has cover and I am covered too, there's a protecting wall that surrounds me. If you won't open it, you won't know its contents, same in me, if you can't break the wall, you will never know what's inside, you will never know the real me." I said directly.

"What a terrific introduction Mr. Valdez!" our teacher complimented.

I just nodded and said my 'thanks' then went back to my seat.

Right after I took my seat, someone introduced herself.

"Xavrine Cyanelle Ledesma at your service. I'm like my wrist watch. Just love me and I'll give you all my time." she cheerfully said then she winked at me.

My jaw dropped upon seeing her winked sexily at me. What the fck?!

I am very much certain that she's looking directly at me. Did she do that on purpose?

Fck! Something twitched. Shit! Not again! Wait, WHAT?!

Shit! I knew it. She was the one leading the zumba awhile ago. Why the hell on earth is this happening?!

My body's starting to heat up and before it worsens, I hurriedly got up and said my excuses to our teacher.

"Excuse me Ms. I'll just go to the rest room" I said and stormed out of the classroom.

For the second time just this day! Fck this life!

What a great day to start my school days in here. Just great!