Chapter 2

I'm walking slowly towards the classroom, not minding the people walking ahead and behind me. I just don't give a fck.

Aside from the fact that I hate getting attached to people, I'm still pissed because of what happened yesterday.

Like what the hell?! I wasn't suppose to feel that but I just don't know what's with that girl.

Argh! I know she has the body to die for, a smile that could send shiver but I still can't understand!

It's not like I'm a fcking horny man. I'm a good boy for fck's sake! I've seen and met lots of girls who has that but shit! What's with her?

I just shrugged the thought and went directly to my seat without looking at the students inside. I then slammed myself down and took a nap.

===

I felt someone tapping my shoulder. The heck!

I just ignored that and tried to go back to sleep but this one's so persistent so I gave up and fixed myself.

"Did you have a good sleep?" the person beside me asked and I just shrugged.

"Oh. I guess you did" she said and so I turned to her. "Good for you" and she gave me that knee-shaking smile and she bit her lips, maybe trying to hold back the smile that's about to form.

My jaw dropped. Shock was an understatement to what I'm feeling right now.

Why is she sitting next to me? Her spot was just in front for fck's sake!

I fixed my expression when I recovered in the state of being shocked and gave her a poker face, trying to tell her that I am not pleased with her presence near me.

"Why're you sitting there? I am very much sure that your seat was just in front. What are you up to, miss?" I asked her nonchalantly.

She just grinned at my question and that made my forehead creased.

"Really, mister? Haha! I knew it! You noticed me! Hooh!" She shouted and then laughed loudly.

"What the fck?!" I yelled and glared at her.

"I know, right! No one can resist me. There's no one that can resist this oh-so-gorgeous and sexy woman." she exaggeratedly said while showing me her figure.

Tss. Too vain for a girl like her. Well, she's not bad. She's in fact smoking hot.

No unnecessary fats, no little coins around her perfectly proportioned legs, fair skin complexion, long and shiny hair, ooh-la-la *_*

I bit my lip and gulped. I looked at her like she was an edible thing, needed to be eaten to alleviate the hunger that I am feeling.

I am already ravishing her in my mind, which made me grinned like a psycho unconsciously.

I was thinking of doing nasty things on her, like ripping her above-the-knee dress together with her undergarments and started trailing down little kisses from her earlobe down to her boobs.

I realized that what I am doing right now isn't right but I just shrugged the thought and continued checking everything in her, like memorizing every detail of her damn body.

Right after checking her out, I just stood up. I think it's still early so might just leave this place for now.

I was about to turn my back on her when she grabbed my elbow and made me face her.

"Hey! Don't turn your back on me yet! You're still not answering my question!" she said loudly.

"Oh, you were asking me? I'm sorry I didn't know" I answered monotonously.

"What's wrong with you mister? God! I know you like me, why deny the obvious?" She asked dramatically then grinned.

I badly wanted to laugh but I just kept showing her a stoic and dull expression.

Goodness. This girl's just so full of herself.

I smirked. "Beauty isn't found outside miss. And to tell you frankly, pretty girls don't act that way."

She seemed mad but confused at the same time, based on her expression.

"Oh really? So how do "pretty" girls that you know were acting then?" She asked bitterly, with her eyebrows forming a straight line and while quoting the word pretty with her fingers.

"They just act simply. Just the way you don't do or should I say, the way you can't do? You know what that means, miss?" I asked her huskily.

I don't know why but I just find her reaction cute. She seems so attentive in everything I say.

She was so into what I am saying. She just keep staring at me with an 'I-wanted-to-know-what-that-is' expression.

Instead of continuing, I just grinned at her then pinched her small nose. "Aren't you gonna answer my question, miss?"

"Ouch! Stop that!" She said then hit my hand and glared at me.

I just raised my hands innocently and acted like I didn't do anything.

"It hurts, you know" she said then rolled her eyeballs which I find so cute. "Now, continue!" She shouted.

I just raised an eyebrow on her, telling her that she's still not answering my question.

"Argh. Of course, I don't!" She said then rolled her eyes. I just laughed at her reaction.

"Why are you getting mad at me? Do you really wanna know what it means?" I said to her teasingly and she just nodded in response, again showing me her so cute attentive reaction.

Then I moved my face closer so her, little by little. She seems tensed.

When our faces were only centimeters close, "That's because you're not pretty, or maybe I should also say, you can't be pretty". I whispered to her, then said the last phrase huskily and breathed at her ears.

I bit my lower lip after seeing her reaction.

"That's it!" I said then winked, leaving her with a reaction I couldn't name anymore.

==========

Hi readers! ^_^ I don't care if there are only few of you. I just wanna thank you for reading this one. But of course, your votes and comments will be a fuel to my scorching will to write and I just wanna know your thoughts, suggestions, criticisms or whatever since I ain't a professional writer. Your votes and comments will be highly appreciated. Ciao! 😉