Chapter 16

+ + + + +

Carter Mallory Stensory

It's been a week since my baby left me,one week.Everything just isn't making sense anymore and I'm starting to think that I should just go back to Kate.Yet I know that's wrong.There's just no way I can possibly go back to being beaten all over again.

My head started spinning as nausea swept over me,my hand flying over my mouth before the fluid escaped up through me and fell out of my mouth;spilling on the floor.

This was it,my whole life falling apart and me;powerless to stop it.

I'm pathetic.Rubbish.Scum.I may as well be living with the rats.

I've never felt so down in my life,I'm just holding on to something that doesn't even exist anymore.

"Excuse me?"A soft voice was heard behind me and I turned to meet eyes with a young girl,she looked a lot younger than me.

"Yeah."I didn't want to be rude to her so I decided to be nice.

"Do you want me to get someone?You look really ill."

"Just side effects."I offered her a soft smile and she returned it,nodding before running off.

Left alone once more.

My hands rested on my stomach as I sat down on top of my suitcase,watching the trees blow in the wind.

The girl returned a few moments later,an adult with her.Holy shit.

+ + + + +

+ + + + +

Damnnnnnn

I UPDATED!

Can I have a medal now?

I know it isn't really good but can you guess who the adult is? ;)

Make sure to check out my other works!

Also check out teenage-dirtbag-

Don't forget to vote and comment!

-Lisa x