Chapter 18

+ + + + +

Carter Mallory Stensory

The woman's face held confusion,lot's of it too.

"Excuse me?I think you have the wrong person."

"Julie,Chloe said there was a girl who you said could stay?"

A man came into the room,from the pictures I'd seen he didn't look much different.

"It is me,honest.My name isn't Ella,I just didn't want you to know my real name.Truth is I came to look for you and tell you everything,but most importantly to ask you why you got me adopted?"

"Carter I had to,I was too young!"

"I'm younger than you were!"

Luke's eyes widened at the statement.

"You're pregnant?"He had a slight stutter as he spoke,most likely from shock.

"Look I haven't exactly had the best life and no I don't need your pity.Kate abused me since I was seven and now I'm going to be a single mother.I had twins and one of them died,their dad left me and pissed off to god knows where to do god knows what.My life hasn't exactly been perfect and then to top it all off I found out I was adopted!"By this point I started shouting,not scared of what they may think."My little sister died when I was younger and I wasn't even told!My whole life is a mess and now your judging me?My own parents?I'm sorry but I'm not living with people who judge me,in fact never speak to me again.I don't want to know you.I wish I'd never met you."

I left my suitcase and walked out the house,at least I had my bag pack.I could hear them shouting for me but I ignored them and started running.I decided it would be best to run down an alley way.As soon as I did a gun shot was heard and I fell to floor,clutching my chest.

+ + + + +

OH GOD!

This story is ending soon,opps?I just can't write it anymore.I'm losing touch with the story.

I tried to get tickets to 5SOS last night but I didn't get them.My friend did though and she's giving them a letter for me.

Please comment?

Vote?

Read mine and teenage-dirtbag- stories.

-Lisa x