Epilogue

The ambulance arrived soon after;along with police.The ambulance men had to tear Julie away from Carter and calm her down with an oxygen mask,while the other men were tending to Carter.They already knew she was gone.No pulse.

The police arrested the attacker,who happened to be Kate.Kate was left to rot in jail for man slaughter.

Julie,Luke,Chloe and Justin are still trying to get over what they saw that day;even though it's been ten years.Leah was too young for it to bother her.

The news about Carter's death traveled around pretty fast,reaching Logan about a week after.As horrible as it was Logan went to heaven the very next day.

The fans and public showed support for Luke and Julie,a lot of it too.They needed it of course.

Chloe is now twenty one and engaged,having graduated and working towards a law degree.

Justin is now nineteen and also working on an degree in physics.

Leah,however,is only fifteen and is working on her exams.

They all seem to be trying to move on with their lives but Carter has left an imprint on their hearts that isn't easily removed.

There were a lot of things in Carter's life that she didn't get.

Like how she had to be adopted.

How she was getting abused for nine years.

How she got stuck with the only boy who would get her pregnant then leave her.

Carter's whole life was,well,Unexplained.

Though she wouldn't have had it any other way.

-

ITS OFFICIALLY OVER.

IM CRYING.

You guys are so amazing,I love you all.

I know I said there was going to be another chapter but apparently not.

The new fanfic is going up very soon.

There will be a playlist thingy going up where all the songs for the fanfic will be.

Please read my other works and don't forget to vote and comment for the last time!

I love you all and your all surely amazing.

-Lisa x