Chapter 12

+ + + + +

Carter Mallory Stensory

My hands were shaking as I picked up my suitcase,holding it close to me.As much as I wanted to get away fast enough I has to be silent,Kate would literally kill me if she found out.My converse were on my feet and my jacket was covering me,hiding me from the cold.

As I sneaked down the stairs I heard snores coming from the living room,she's asleep.A grin covered my face as I ran down the stairs,she wouldn't the awake for a few hours now.I dropped my suitcase on the floor and ran into the kitchen,grabbing the secret money stash from behind the fridge.There was at least £1000 here.Thank goodness.

I stuffed the money into my pockets and carry on bag before grabbing my suitcase and running out,leaving a small note behind me.

It read,

'Kate,

I know you've looked after me for sixteen years now but I can't do this anymore.I'm not some punching bag.I'm a person.I'm going and I don't think I'll be back,don't even bother trying to find me or I'll tell the police exactly what you did.Goodbye Kate.'

That's going to be the only thing she has left of me.

+ + + + +

+ + + + +

I could just take the bus to where mom and dad were,I did my research in the nearest library.Yes,their address was on the Internet.Dad was in a band before.

You can so this.

+ + + + +

Oh god this is short.

Also don't forget to vote and comment!