Chapter 3||the jade winglet

Umber: we haven't had a letter in a while.
He said putting down a scroll and catching Winter and Moons attention from their schemes to find this RandomStoriWriter dragon. They looked up irritably and in need of revenge.
Kinkajou: yeah you should really be distracted from your evil plans. It's creepy!
Kinkajou shuddered.
Turtle: lets go to the underground lake.
Qibli: ask Starflight first.
The blind night wing looked up when he heard his name being called.
Starflight: does anyone need help with anything?
Kinkajou: we were wondering if we could go to the underground lake. We just want permission that's all.
Starflight: I suppose. If you have a class soon though then it's a no.
Moon: no classes until tomorrow.
Everyone was startled to see that Winter had frozen the revenge plans and Moon was now tearing it apart and throwing the pieces out of a window.
Turtle: lets go then!!!
They were all pleased to be playing the game again. Once back in the underground lake everyone was jumping with excitement.
Kinkajou: Winter, Moon, truth or dare?
Winter and Moon: is that even in the rules?
Qibli: who knows!
Kinkajou: I dare you guys to forget about all ur grudges especially the @RandomStoriWriter one, that's out of control. Then I dare you guys to do 7 minutes in heaven.
Winter and Moon: we didn't pick truth or dare!
Kinkajou: so? You didn't get to pick last time so what's the difference?
Turtle: she has a point.
Winter: what ever. We've let go of our grudges now it's just the 7 minutes in heaven part.
He lead Moon into another room and everyone started counting out loud.
10 minutes later
Qibli: yoohoo! Love birds! It's been more then 7 minutes! You can come out now!|:(
Winter and Moon: (.3.) (.///.)
Kinkajou: this is disgusting!
Turtle: why don't we study ways to seperate them without animus magic.
Kinkajou, Qibli and Umber: agreed!
Winter and Moon: continuing to kiss like dis: (:m) (:w) (.3-)

Ok well, no one sent me a dare or truth sooooo . . . this is what u get for not commenting!