Hello Belikov Family

Rose POV

"Uncle Dimka!!!!! " Dimitri look at his left and there is Paul "I miss you!! " He said he smiled kissed his forehead and said "I miss you too Bub. "

Paul pointed at one direction and it's his family waving at us. Ivan quicklg ran towards them and I just stood there. Dimitri walk towards me and said "Hey you'll be alright. "

"What will I say to the family who loved and cared for me?  I left without saying goodbye. " I said "Hey they know what happened to you,  Come on let's go they're waiting. " He said

Ivan POV

"Is everything okay? " Mama asked "Ugh yeah it's just that Rose is starting to remember ever since he and Dimitri kiss. "I said

They walk towards us and Mama hugged Dimitri "I miss you son. " He smiled and hugged the rest of his family. While Rose stood there not knowing what to say nor do.

Dimitri stood beside her again and said" Guys this is Princess Rose Hathaway you can call her Roza. "

They smiled at her and said "Welcome to Russia and to our family. " She gave them a small smile and her eyes landed on Vika's tummy.

Oh crap

"I uh need some air. " She said Dimitri was about to go after her but I stopped him "What she needs is someone who isn't part of this family I know how she feels Dimitri let me handle this. " I said he gave me a worried look and I ran after Rose.

"Rose!!! " I yelled by the time I caught her she is already crying. "I'm the reason why Vika is pregnant right??!?  If I didn't left early on Ralf's party she wouldn't be pregnant!! "

She continues to cry I pulled her into a hug and said "Your not the reason okay, Vika was really drunk that night. "

And then I felt Rose slip from my hug I look at her and her eyes are closed. "DIMITRI!! " I yelled.

3 hours later

Dimitri POV

"She's just stress Guardian Belikov, She is starting to remember half of her memory which is good but let's not pressure her, Let her remember it on her own. " The Doctor said
After she left I sat on the chair and hold her hand "You'll be fine my love. " I whispered "You'll be fine. "

Rose POV

I woke up and saw I'm inside a room that has teal walls , white ceiling with a black chandelier. The bed is white and it has black pillows.

The door then opened revealing Dimitri he closed the door and sat on the bed. "This is your room, Do you like it? " He asked I smiled and nodded my head yes.

"It's just the two of us here at the house are you hungry? " He ask I shook my head and he pulled me closer. He pulled the duvets of my bed and kissed my head.

I removed my shirt and tossed it across the room. I got on top of Dimitri and started kissing his lips. He lay me down on the bed removed my shorts and undergarments.

He trailed kisses all over my body and I moaned. "Hmm Comrade" He kissed my neck an bit m earlobe. He lifted up my left leg and started to push.

"Ohhh Dimitriii" I moaned he kissed my lips shut and continue to push.

Olena POV

"Dimka can you call Roza dinner is serve. " I said he sat down and I frowned "Dimka did you hear--"

"I already called her. " He said "Oh through the bond....But it can only be activated again once you two made a connection. " I said

"She fed on me and we did something. " He said I chuckled and Roza came downstairs wearing a black v neck shirt and maroon shorts.

We sat down and we started to eat dinner "So Roza how was your flight? " Karolina asked "It was good. " She said and look at Dimitri who have a big smile on his face.

We continue to talk and when dessert was serve her eyes widen "I remember this!! " She said we chuckled and Dimitri smiled at her.

Dimitri POV

I was just reading my western book when I heard a knock on my door I sighed and said "It better not be those 3 kids." I opened the door and saw Roza "Can I sleep here tonight? " She asked

"Yeah sure " I said she lay down on the couch and I frowned "Your not sleeping on the couch your sleeping here at my bed. "

Her eyes opened and she removed her shorts she jump into my bed I remove her shirt and she snuggled closer to me and I unhooked her bra and remove her pantie.

"It says online that sleeping naked will help you get more rested and blood circulation will be faster. " I said she giggled and kissed my lips "Goodnight my love. " I said "Goodnight Comrade. " She replied.