Daddy & Uncle duties

Dimitri POV

"Dada!! Wake up !!" Sophia whined I groaned and saw that its already 9:32 AM I sighed and picked up my little one "Dada!! I'm hungry and Mama already left." Sophia said whining and waving a letter at my face. I took the letter and rubbed my eyes.

"Hey Comrade! If your reading this right now it means that a whining baby just woke you up! I placed Sophia beside you before I left, I'll be at the mall today with Lissa and Viktoria, I'll be back before the sun sets. Don't forget to feed Sophia and text me if you want anything at the mall.

P.S After you finish reading this note look at the mirror so that you can see your face ;)

Love Roza "

I placed the letter at the table and opened the camera of my phone I smiled when I saw three lipstick stains on my left cheek. "Dada!!" Sophia said I looked at her left cheek and saw three lipstick stains as well I chuckled and pulled her into my lap I took a picture of us and sent it to Rose. Sophia giggled, took my phone and typed "Mama can Dada teach me skating later?" she sent it and Rose answered with a video call request. I answered and she laughed "You need to brush your hair Comrade. Hi baby!" Sophia giggled and messed up my hair "hehe." Sophia said "Mama, skating!" Rose smiled and said "Of course baby you can go skating." Lissa then appeared and said "Take Christian, Ivan, Paul and Zoya with you! It'll be fun!" I chuckled and said "Okay."

I frowned when I heard some noises coming from the living room "Oh by the way, Your sisters are here with me they left the kids with Ivan and Christian. I left them at the living room. Bye Comrade Enjoy!" with that Rose ended the call.

I put on my white shirt and placed Sophia on the floor she played with my phone while I fix the bed. "You want daddy to carry you?" I asked she giggled and nodded her head. I picked her up and went to the living room.

Ivan POV
"Morning!" I said Dimitri smiled and said "Morning." he put Sophia down and she played with her cousins. "So what should we feed these creatures?" Christian asked "Bacon and Eggs sounds good. Sophia wants to go skating." Dimitri said "So does Paul and Zoya." I said "I'll take care of Katya then." Christian said

Dimitri and I went to the kitchen leaving the kids to torture Christian. "So have you decided when?" Dimitri asked I frowned and raised one of my eyebrows  "When will you propose to Vika." He said eating some cashew nuts I choked on the water I was drinking and he laughed.

"What you think I didn't know that you purchased a $1,000 dollar diamond ring 2 weeks ago?" He asked smirking "How much was Rose's ring?" I asked curiously "It was a family heirloom, I'm pretty sure it cost $2,000" Dimitri said "Oh okay." I said "Don't worry, I saw the ring that you brought and I'm sure Vika will love it." He said

"Can I? Can I marry your sister? I promise to take care of her and love her for the rest of my life." I said "Yes, you can marry her, but if you do hurt her, you better run while you can." Dimitri said I gulp and nodded my head yes because when Dimitri makes a threat he really means it.

"You can start on the bacon, Those kids like it a little burnt." Dimitri said "Hey I don't burn bacons." I said crossing my arms "Yes you actually do, but hey its good. I'll start the eggs. We can do some french toast as well." Dimitri said I laughed and started the slightly burnt bacons.

Few Hours Later

Rose POV
"Ooh la la Rose you need this!" Viktoria said raising up a blue lace lingerie "Vika there's a baby inside my womb." I said chuckling "Doesn't mean you can't have sex." Sonya and Karolina said Lissa looked at the lingerie and said "I agree. It will drive Dimitri insane!"

I sighed and took the lingerie I put it on and it does look hot. I remove it and put it in my shopping bag. "Hows Mama and Yeva by the way?" I asked Karolina and Sonya giggled and told me what they decided to do on their day off.

Dimitri POV
"We need to buy some skating clothes and gears first before you four go skating." I said "4? Katya will go to?" Christian asked "Yes. She's almost three and she said she wants to go." Katya giggled and nodded her head yes.

Christian sighed and said "I thought you want to stay here and take naps all day?" Katya giggled and said "Boring!" Ivan and I laughed and we went to the academy boutique. I bought a pastel pink jacket that has grey furs on the collar, grey gloves and Ivan decided to buy pastel blue and purple for Paul and Zoya." Hey what will Katya wear?" Ivan asked we both looked at Christian and Katya and they are arguing between the pastel orange jacket and red jacket. "Baby this looks better on you!" Christian said lifting up the red jacket Katya shook her head no and pointed at the orange jacket.

She then looked at Christian with puppy eyes and Christian gave up we laughed and we bought the jackets the kids picked out "All of them will wear grey gloves right?" Christian asked "Yup it matches the fur on their jacket/coats." Ivan said "Bring this to Queen Tatiana, Madama Olena and Madame Yeva to the spa please." A girl said to another girl "I thought they went shopping with Rose?" Christian asked

We put the clothes on the kids picked them up and went to the spa we opened the door and saw Queen Tatiana, Mama Olena and Yeva at a white chair, they are wearing white bath robes they also have a fave mask on their face and and a slice of cucumber on their eyes. "So that's why the kids were left with us." I said to Christian and Ivan. Mama removed her cucumbers and said "Oh hi! How's the kids? Take them skating they will enjoy that!"

"I thought you guys went with Rose?" Ivan said "Oh this is more fun." Yeva said not removing her cucumbers completely relaxing. "True." Queen Tatiana said "Aww the kids look so cute! Now off you guys go take care of the kids!" Mama said starting to relax.

I looked at Ivan and Christian and they are still staring at them probably asking their selves if what they're seeing is real. "Skatinggggg" the kids whined "Okay babies, Let's go." I said
We went to the skating rink and put on the skating shoes. I held Sophia's right hand and she giggled Ivan took care of Zoya while Christian took care of Katya I look at Paul and he is already an expert in the skating rink.

"Paul you alright by your self?" I asked "Yes Uncle!" He said "Dada!" Sophia said trying to let go of my arm "Are you sure you can skate by yourself?" I asked she nodded her head yes and I let go of her hand I smiled and took a video of the kids and sent it to the family group chat.

Viktoria POV
I opened my phone and saw a video from Dimitri "Hey guys Dimitri sent a video at the group chat, let's watch it." I said we watched the video and we awed Sophia is walking on the skating rink and she looks so cute while Paul is doing his tricks and Zoya is skating with Ivan behind her. We laughed when we saw Katya skating better than Christian."Oh dear Vlad what on earth is Christian doing?" Lissa said laughing.

The video ended and Lissa sent a message in the group chat "Christian, What on Vlad's name are you doing? 😂😂." Rose then sent a message saying "The kids looks so cute. Christian shame on you." Christian then typed back "ITS NOT MY FAULT KIDS SKATE BETTER THAN ME! SERIOUSLY THOUGH IS THIS HOW YOU GIRLS WALK USING HEELS?" We laughed at his reply and we continue to shop.